Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
P/E #426
372 Posts
I hope that Marshall makes 18 catches again, will rivers throws 5 interceptions.

Fantasy football Championship here i come!

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you find the cartoon of Cutler :D

Good one, yeah SD may have the upper hand this go around, with all Denvers injurys its gonna go down to what team shows up to play, they have both been all over the place this year..... But seriously you sound a little scared ;)

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Good one, yeah SD may have the upper hand this go around, with all Denvers injurys its gonna go down to what team shows up to play, they have both been all over the place this year..... But seriously you sound a little scared ;)
I think I am more scared not knowing which Charger team will show up. With Rivers and Cutler, both teams are capable of coming back late. Should be a great time down there on Sunday.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Funny how you have to post DRAWINGS of hot chicks with donks gear on, but we actually HAVE hot chicks who are Charger fans...

Here's a pic of a Denver fan since clearly you have forgotten what your fan base looks like :D

GO CHARGERS!!!!:)devil

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Funny how you have to post DRAWINGS of hot chicks with donks gear on, but we actually HAVE hot chicks who are Charger fans...

Here's a pic of a Denver fan since clearly you have forgotten what your fan base looks like :D

GO CHARGERS!!!!:)devil
Wow! Awesome shot of Kendra ... I'm gonna have to go with the CHARGERS!!

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
What a sad day for the AFC West. Once a powerhouse, now whoever can go 8 and 8 makes it as the weakest link in the playoffs.

Quick, someone needs to post a pic of a fat ass gangster chick wearing Raiders gear.

·
Hotboat Chupas
178 Posts
I am there supporting the Broncs too!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts