Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy has a huge set of balls,
he said straight out, I am targeting GANG MEMBERS.
Do a google or yahoo search...
maybe our new muslim president can take a page from his book...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yeah that is our new mayor. Other than the new dog ordinance he is trying to clean things up. From what I have heard they have had to issue him a body guard 24/7.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Good for him. Wish other mayors would do the same thing. Some say that these gang members should be tried as terrorists.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Good for him. Wish other mayors would do the same thing. Some say that these gang members should be tried as terrorists.
Gang banging is nothing more than urban terrorism, and they should be dealt with as such. If the sons of bitches would just kill each other, and not the innocent 5 yr old playing on his porch, they would take care of themselves for us. Unfortunately they are terrible shots, and not smart enough to get out of their own way... Until they make being in a gang an illegal activity, nothing will change. Ya, the ACLU would be all over it because it violates some right to assemble law, but c'mon....we all know what the spirit of the law is..

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
L.A.s Mayor is the man who went to court to get Gang injuctions revoked and L.P.D.'s Anti Gang Task force disbanded.
The Junta that runs L.A. will never go after their leading patrons...

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Agree 100% on them being urban terrorists. Also agree that they will thin themselves out and unfortunately taking innocent people with them.

Gang banging is nothing more than urban terrorism, and they should be dealt with as such. If the sons of bitches would just kill each other, and not the innocent 5 yr old playing on his porch, they would take care of themselves for us. Unfortunately they are terrible shots, and not smart enough to get out of their own way... Until they make being in a gang an illegal activity, nothing will change. Ya, the ACLU would be all over it because it violates some right to assemble law, but c'mon....we all know what the spirit of the law is..
He needs to go away as well.

L.A.s Mayor is the man who went to court to get Gang injuctions revoked and L.P.D.'s Anti Gang Task force disbanded.
The Junta that runs L.A. will never go after their leading patrons...

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Gangs / Walmart???

......I have been to the furthest north, Super Walmart in that area.....It looks to me,...from the seedy characters hanging outside the front doors,...that you could get a Gang membership application on your way in??...Whats up with that mess....Will never go there again...:mad:

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Issue hunting license's with a bounty for each one bagged. Problem solved;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts