Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Everybody take a moment today to think about the sacrafices that others have made for us in the past.

Thank you all for your current or past service to your country in the military....

RIP to all that have died fighting for our way of life.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
From the 17 hundreds to now, these are the people that made America.......THANK YOU

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
I really appreciate these comments now that I am older and more broken up. What a stark contrast to the way we were treated until about halfway through the Reagan era.
Thank you,
Mike

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Thank you to everyone who has sacrificed and put his/her life in harm's way. Special to those who gave all.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I owe a debt of gratitude that I feel I'll never appropriately pay. So many have given and risked so much for my freedom, liberty and country that a simple thank you seems trite but somehow every military man I stop to thank makes it all worthwhile. I have made a practice of going out of my way to single out men and women for the purpose of expressing gratitude and it has made me a better person for doing so. Not once has it been uncomfortable or unappreciated.

Thank you so very much to everyone who has served, is now serving or who has family members or loved ones who have. I don't take their contributions to us all lightly. Sincere thanks!

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
nice to hear these things from the masses

as a veteran of both desert storm and the latest fiasco (3 tours) USMC. i have taken this day to remember the brothers ive lost, visited the burial sites of those closest to me and planted flags on there graves on the way home from havasu today. today is a day of rememberance and respect for all those in the fight and those bringing up the rear. as a disabled veteran i thank everyone for there kind words and i wish to say THANK YOU! myself to those still in the fight, all my fellow vets and esp. to the youngsters going in in the future. i talked to a kid this weekend who came up to me at the springs and asked me about my USMC tattoos and he began to tell me he was going in in sept he asked me what to expect. at first i didnt want get into with him but i realize i needed to educate him a little so i kept it real and at the end of our conversation he told me he was nervous and i could see the fear (everso slightly) in his eyes. i gave him as much reasurance as i could that he was making an excellent choice. i wished him good luck and to keep a strong mind. in a time when bullets are coming down range at you all you have is your weapon and your mind and you mind IMO has to be the stronger of the two. THANK YOU again to every one serving and to those who served. SEMPER FI!

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
Thanks to all that serve and who have served !!

Every chance I get, I do and will always applaude when I see our military men / women in any airport across this U.S.A. !!! Thank you so very much !!!!!!!!!!

Scott

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Thx to you all.

My thanks as well to my fellow vets, past, present, and future.

·
but Havasu Dreamin's girl
192 Posts
Thank you to all that have served! My Uncle was killed while serving in Iraq in 2004, today (and everyday) I think of him and how thankful I am for people like him that fight for our country. RIP Marine Staff Sgt. William M. Harrell

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
THANKYOU to those men and women who served or r serving in are armed forces...and to those who have lost there lives for r freedom.GOD SPEED ..you r in r prayers...THE MoUzEr family.......

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
647 Posts
god bless to all , may everybody have a safe and happy memorial day.......and to our troops ,thankyou for what you do!!!will say a prayer for your safe return...

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
No words can express the Great respect I have for any who has served...No words can express the Great sadness I have for those who were lost or those who lost loved ones or friends....I have many friends over seas today, I will have a family member deployed soon...........hope and pray they all come home safe and sound...

GOD Bless all of you and THANK YOU.

·
Stihl Kicking
415 Posts
I was fortunate to have served my 12 years during peace time. I have the utmost respect for those who have served and for those continuing to serve.

thoughts and prayers go out to all and their families.

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Thanks to all who have served and those serving....you were in my thoughts throughout the day yesterday...and always!!

God Bless America! :)devil

1 - 20 of 20 Posts