Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
They didn't let that sack of puss out of prison to die with the normal humans did they?:|err:|err

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
He should have taken care of ALL of them decades ago and saved us millions.....
Which is why there is no God. And remember, Manson is still alive...

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Susan Atkins has died!!!!:D:D
Someone might as well note, she took the Kennedy way out (brain cancer).

Good ridance.

Charlie'll get his in the end too (although, had he done ANY of what he did in most other states (like Texas), he'd have already gotten his). :|err

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Of course there is. You're created in HIS image, dingle-berry! Your complete lack of any rational thought never ceases to amaze me.
Charlie is still alive for only one reason - you liberal pukes! He's the perfect example of a death penalty recipient.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Of course there is. You're created in HIS image, dingle-berry! Your complete lack of any rational thought never ceases to amaze me.
Charlie is still alive for only one reason - you liberal pukes! He's the perfect example of a death penalty recipient.
YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!! :)hand

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts

Amazing,shit like this on a boating forum,along with the rest of your bullshit,phucking tool.The reason you post your crap is because no where else does anyone care or listen to you,probably goes way back, that in person you are ignored. lol.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Lets not turn this into a religious shit slinging debate gentlemen. :)bulb

·
Registered
720 Posts
Why would she not get inside those gates? God forgives all doesn't he?

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Amazing,shit like this on a boating forum,along with the rest of your bullshit,phucking tool.The reason you post your crap is because no where else does anyone care or listen to you,probably goes way back, that in person you are ignored. lol.
The phrase under your name says it all for you. :)hand

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts
The phrase under your name says it all for you.

Do you ever read the shit you put out? Why have you picked this place to vent your crap?? Do not bother to tell me to click off on your garbage,i enjoy knowing your the competition in life. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts