Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
True that, the lame stream media has to believe that everyone is as stupid as the sheep that believe then.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

So sorry dude. I guess now your cry is,TRUMP is Allahu akbar
Congrats Jughead!
Everytimr I get to thinking that CVX is the most deranged lib in here, you prove me wrong!

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Those dang Mussys! They claim their religion is a "Religion of peace" and yet they run around killing people all over the world.....They claim their God is "Good and merciful" which is complete BS! WE know which God is Good and Merciful- OUR God! He is good and very merciful, and so we know that, in his name we can correct and punish those who do not yet know of his Goodness and Mercy.....We will bomb them, and torture them, all of them, in their villages, in their mosques.....We MUST teach them how good our God is......Remember, anything is OK in the name of God! (Our God!!!!!)

ON TO THE RAPING AND PILLAGING!!!!!!! GOD is GREAT!!!!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Those dang Mussys! They claim their religion is a "Religion of peace" and yet they run around killing people all over the world.....They claim their God is "Good and merciful" which is complete BS! WE know which God is Good and Merciful- OUR God! He is good and very merciful, and so we know that, in his name we can correct and punish those who do not yet know of his Goodness and Mercy.....We will bomb them, and torture them, all of them, in their villages, in their mosques.....We MUST teach them how good our God is......Remember, anything is OK in the name of God! (Our God!!!!!)

ON TO THE RAPING AND PILLAGING!!!!!!! GOD is GREAT!!!!
I thought ofuckface apologized for all that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts