Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some houseboat friends have been going for years, and we finally decided to try it out. It sound like a strange place that I had to check out. Anybody else ever go?
Tommy

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Tommy!

No, I have never gone. I think I would like to go for the experience. :)devil
If you do go take pictures to share and encourage me/others to go next time. Being on I-80 between there and San Francisco I see the vehicles returning from Burning Man. Desert Dust covers everything. :)sphss
:)hand

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hope you don't take this wrong, but I can see you and the burning man crowd pairing well. CRAZY!!

Jerry

I was thinking the same thing, paint your self one color, like the blue man group.
We've talked about going, figure it out and we'll talk about taking the RV next time.
Maybe OC will go, he could wear his goat chaps.:)sphss

·
Positive Vibration
427 Posts
Air conditioned RV!! That is the one thing you need. Sunscreen and water next. My friends do all the communications for the event. They have been trying to get me to go for years and even offered to fly me over in his plane. I just don't like the heat and desert that much. Or maybe I'm just a poser? This is something that won't be around forever and would be nice to add to the bucket list for sure! kinda like partying with the grateful Dead and hanging out in the Playboy mansion.

·
Registered
80 Posts
HiMark can get you a line on a rental RV place out of Roseville, you wouldn't want to take any friend's rig, too much dust !!!!!!!! I went 2 years ago, the 8 hr dust storms are your queue to pass out and get some R&R before the next all nighter !!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts