Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I from seattle wa and Ill be in Casa Grande the 7-9th of July any lakes near by to see some boats thanks for your help :)devil

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
saguro lake in mesa az thats where most of us hang out on the east side of phoenix. there are some real nice jets that go out there.

·
Apache Lake Monger
917 Posts
I from seattle wa and Ill be in Casa Grande the 7-9th of July any lakes near by to see some boats thanks for your help :)devil
Who did you make pizz off to send you to Casa Grande in July?:D

Canyon Lake is close by and a pretty nice drive, its out past Apache Junction. You drive out past the Superstition Mountains. Maybe you'll find the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine:)devil

·
Registered
297 Posts
Closest lake is 1 1/2 hrs away. Nothing going on in Casa Grande in July; rattlesnakes and coyotes won't even come out, lived here 20+years.
STEVE

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts

That's funny Casa Grande and lakes, oh my. Just add about 45 minutes to the drive, 1.45 hours to Sag. If traffic on the 10 is moving. About the same to Bartlett, Canyon and Apache, more windshield time.

When you get to C G, go to Eva's it's new and it good. On Pinal and kortsen I think, on Pinal for sure. Kidy corner to the GMC dealer.

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Casa Grande! Hahaha, :D thats a good one. Somebody really hates you. :)hand

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
You guys are rough:D

Casa Grand. Had some cool sand drags there back in the day.
Just in time for Monsoon season to.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'll at my place in maricopa this week if you want to stop by to see my flat bottom and my jet. both of which I am working on.
There's places in Maricopa to grab a sandwich if you like.
Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts