Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is hooked big time on this stuff and can't make it a night without. It's time for an intervention.

Is there a frozen yougurt place in Havi? Going for all next week and Lisa may be driving back to Vegas each night to get her fix if not.

Help!!

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
My wife is hooked big time on this stuff and can't make it a night without. It's time for an intervention.

Is there a frozen yougurt place in Havi? Going for all next week and Lisa may be driving back to Vegas each night to get her fix if not.

Help!!
I've been on a Haagen-Daz jones for the past few weeks. I'm up to a pint a day habit.

I need donations to help send me to rehab. Coupons accepted (vanilla preferred) :)sphss

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts

Help!!
They sell yougurt at the same place they sell the Thrifties ice cream, right behind the Taco Bell next to Super Fuels.

·
Registered
264 Posts

Help!!
That's funny. I'm hooked just like you. They opened one just down the street from my parents house. My parents are getting suspicious of me visiting them all the time. :)hand

·
Registered
166 Posts

Help!!
Yum. It's tasty stuff. My first job was at a frozen yogurt place called Golden Swirl. I think they were competitors but Golden Swirl is no longer around that I know of.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Is there a frozen yogurt place in Havi? Going for all next week and Lisa may be driving back to Vegas each night to get her fix if not.
There is a Cold Stone across the parking lot from the center with the movie theater and Mudsharks.

Have you tried Cherry on Top? You get to serve your own yogurt and pile the toppings as high as you like. You pay for your creation by the oz :)devil

·
6,873 Posts
:D

Help!!
Does JB in So Cal know you have SOME normal sexual tendencies,
damn Djunkie now you...:D

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
My daughter loves golden spoon. We go once a week. They put out a lot of buy 1 get 1 free coupons.:D

G

·
I've been on a Haagen-Daz jones for the past few weeks. I'm up to a pint a day habit.

I need donations to help send me to rehab. Coupons accepted (vanilla preferred) :)sphss
Take it easy Alan. The Daz is hard on the arteries.

There is a new chain in So Cal called Yogurtland. Even better than Golden Spoon

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
17 calories per ounce.

You can eat a pound of this sh*t and have less than 300 calories. That is like a scoop of ice cream.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts

Help!!
It ain't gonna make you grow up if that's what you're hoping for, so give it up before it makes you rounder :p

·
Registered
887 Posts
We had a Golden Spoon across the street from us when we lived in San Diego... SO ADDICTING!! I actually just found out from an ad in the mail last night that there is one pretty close to me here in Phoenix too! *droooooool* YAY! :)devil

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Heading home from a day running about yesterday, our little one falls asleep for her afternoon nap. CRAP we can't go home yet...honey, why don't you run in to Golden Spoon and grab me a vanilla/peanut putter with caramel and those little chocolate chips.

I usually don't have a sweet tooth but that friggen Golden Spoon has me itchin.

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Thrifty malted milk ball crunch.
Turns your home into a crack house.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts