Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hand built by the world famous craftsman John D. in the carpentry capital of the world Winchester, Ca. These are quality pieces were hand assembled built with only the finest materials money can buy... I'm taking all reasonable offers on these beauties, they will go fast so get your offers in pronto.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Hand built by the world famous craftsman John D. in the carpentry capital of the world Winchester, Ca. These are quality pieces were hand assembled built with only the finest materials money can buy... I'm taking all reasonable offers on these beauties, they will go fast so get your offers in pronto.

WTF those ramps were cherry when you took them. That is the last straw it is on when I see you next.
P.S. clean out the trash in your truck bed LOL

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
One more question.. They look like the Hi-Performance models, if so, have you checked the spring pressure recently....:D

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
One more question.. They look like the Hi-Performance models, if so, have you checked the spring pressure recently....:D
Spring pressures are great, they crack and make all kinds of noises when you drive over them, your pretty certain you are gonna fall through the ramp at any moment as you proceed up the ramps.

Injury forces sale, my loss is your gain, wont last long at this price, just had serviced last week, baby on the way, river ready, going through divorce must sell. Impress all your buddies next trip out with these tricked out ramps!!!!

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
I will take them, give me your account number, and i'll send you 2k...you deposit the money at your bank..then send it to Nigeria for me. At that point i will give you the rest of the money via wire....then send them to an address in michigan for me..... you can't go wrong.

Oh wait, fireman owned. ...does that mean they came from the framework of a house they took too long to get to (after waking up) before it burned down? In that case nevermind. ;)

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
I noticed some splits in the wood ... would they hold up to a fully loaded cart rented from Herman?

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I noticed some splits in the wood ... would they hold up to a fully loaded cart rented from Herman?
I seriously doubt it, chances of failure are very excellent as mentioned before. Must see to appreciate.

Financing available on approved credit, will throw in a fresh coat of thompsons water seal if you buy today.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I seriously doubt it, chances of failure are very excellent as mentioned before. Must see to appreciate.

Financing available on approved credit, will throw in a fresh coat of thompsons water seal if you buy today.
Why do you need to coat them with Thompson's Water Seal? Do they work for Jetskis too? :)bulb

1 - 20 of 37 Posts