Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 1972 Lavey Craft at Burley 2009. Thanks Rick, Marc, & Paul. Also John Avery, Team Rankin who just walked up and gave me $100 worth of needed parts! This boat won the Grudge Race when Tony failed to show up at 6:30! Next year.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Paul Grichar finally sees his girlfriends boat....

SS26 getting inspected: by the Legend

It failed, so my hard working crew went to work! Seems my cav hardware was ready to fall off the boat after 12 years of racing near Spokane Wa.! Pictures are compliments of Rick, the K14 Hobbits new owner. The fairly stock 427 ran 84 and 81 with a 12 gear and 15 prop at 6600rpm! Which most likely was about 6200 without the bounce.

Attachments

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,256 Posts
Hey Boyd...
Your taking this safety thing a step to far.
Do you really need the life vest while walking around the pits??
And whats the GPS dangling from it for?
Just in case you get lost... In the pits ??? :)eh:)
:D

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are those 3 1/2" Bassetts ??? (the collectors).

Nice eye, Yes, LITTLE pipes for LITTLE motors.....1 7/8 primarys and 3" collectors makes gobs of torque to 6500. I wont be cutting them since the mufflers go in them.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Boyd...
Your taking this safety thing a step to far.
Do you really need the life vest while walking around the pits??
And whats the GPS dangling from it for?
Just in case you get lost... In the pits ??? :)eh:)

I can paddle it .7 mph and stroll the pits at 3.5! You ought to know why the jacket! I gained weight and I'm stretching it!:D

·
Sushi Inspector
2,311 Posts
My wife took these shots while she was driving in Boise. She said the Brady Bunch was missing their boat and their station wagon!!!! :)

Attachments

·
Old Timer
935 Posts
Nice eye, Yes, LITTLE pipes for LITTLE motors.....1 7/8 primarys and 3" collectors makes gobs of torque to 6500. I wont be cutting them since the mufflers go in them.

I thought I was the only boater left in America with a set of those AND the header braces ..... (in the attic of course).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.