Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So CNN says premium will hit $4.00 today, regular soon after. Saw diesel at $4.50 at my local stop. By Memorial Day, everything should be mid $4. to $5. The good news; my lake should be nearly empty by summer

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Paid $3.73 for regular unleaded yesterday

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
There is no damn reason, just a bunch of money hungry companies. I saw the execs on TV trying to get their taxes lowered too. As if the economy wasn't bad already.

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
There is no damn reason, just a bunch of money hungry companies. I saw the execs on TV trying to get their taxes lowered too. As if the economy wasn't bad already.
Royal familys in the Middle East needs to buy more 2.1 million dollar racing camels;):):)punch:)devil

·
Registered
863 Posts
Did you see that our govm't is paying a fortune for fuel in Iraq? WTF, they should be giving it to us. We're spending trillions on their infrastructure, and they overcharge us for gas. Thats our genious's in DC for you...

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
Did you see that our govm't is paying a fortune for fuel in Iraq? WTF, they should be giving it to us. We're spending trillions on their infrastructure, and they overcharge us for gas. Thats our genious's in DC for you...
Pretty sure our long term contract for oil expired a while back....honestly they could raise the price to anything they want as the world depends on there supply.:(:(

I think we are over there to make sure the wrong people don't start raising our prices. Afterall our price for gas is still alot cheaper than most other countries.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Pretty sure our long term contract for oil expired a while back....honestly they could raise the price to anything they want as the world depends on there supply.:(:(

I think we are over there to make sure the wrong people don't start raising our prices. Afterall our price for gas is still alot cheaper than most other countries.
Ya Think???? what's the price of gas in Irag and Iran?? Just Curious

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Yeah, you think they would at least reimburse us for being there. Guess that's our 3 trillion dollar bill now

I saw a report on Iraq oil and it indicated Iraq crude is stolen and black marketed to the tune of millions of barrels. They have no way to track it and control it right now, so trying to get some for a discount is almost out of the question. :|err

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
Ya Think???? what's the price of gas in Irag and Iran?? Just Curious
What is it in France,Great Britan,Spain,korea,china,etc?;)

I am talking about companies it exports too... (We understand that gas is cheaper in the Arabian empire and mexican producing countries...kinda like how Levis are 200.00 in Russia)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts