Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Busy?

Probably like a phone book of people to get back with...all trying to sell boats.

You are probably on the list along with the 2000 other people in the valley trying to sell a boat.

Still trying to sell the Lavey 24 NuEra. Haven't pursued it, but thinking I may want a broker to take it off my hands. Called Boaters Outlet in Upland, but I guess he's too busy to call me back. In business, returning phone calls is important to me. Anyone have any luck in So Cal?

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Ted is good there to work with... I'm sure he will call you back, maybe he is away for the weekend. he has been very helpfull and fair to me...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Busy?

Probably like a phone book of people to get back with...all trying to sell boats.

You are probably on the list along with the 2000 other people in the valley trying to sell a boat.
So, you're saying he is too busy. Yeah, I'm aware of the market, thanks. Tons of sellers and few buyers that can come up with the cash.

Ted is good there to work with... I'm sure he will call you back, maybe he is away for the weekend. he has been very helpfull and fair to me...
Good to hear. Hopefully, I'll have a similar experience.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
You're welcome.

I'm saying I am sure the people he has to call back who are "interested in selling a boat" are numbered aplenty. I am sure you are "on the list" as well.

Brian

So, you're saying he is too busy. Yeah, I'm aware of the market, thanks. Tons of sellers and few buyers that can come up with the cash.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
I was at Inland last week. Absolutly no way they could fit one more boat in that building. They don't even have walkways to get around to see them.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Call Jack Saranpa at Long Beach Yacht Sales (562) 431-3393 ext 228. Jack is out of their inland operation in Stanton. He's good with performance boats -- he used to be an ad salesman for Powerboat Magazine.

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Ted at the Boaters Outlet is a very stand-up guy, easy to work with and knows boats. His shop is basically next to mine. Give him another shot.

·
gets 'em wet
155 Posts
Bought my boat from Ted at Boater's. He's a good guy. It actually took me some work to get a hold of him as well and I was wanting to buy a boat:)sphss. They are not open on Monday. I would give him some more time.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ted did call me today, on his day off (I guess, since they're closed on Mondays). Nice to see the positive responses about him. Seems like a good guy. Thanks for the referrals.

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Bought my boat from Ted at Boater's. He's a good guy. It actually took me some work to get a hold of him as well and I was wanting to buy a boat:)sphss. They are not open on Monday. I would give him some more time.
I've done 3 boat deals and a golf cart deal with ted , all good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts