Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Thats a steal!!! I have more than that into mine and I still have some decent coin to spend before I can even start testing.....Someone out there needs to quit being so tight and buy this bitchen boat!!

Travis

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
What car?
Two locals have offered up a Pro street camaro, very sweet car, also a 65 GTO, both cars are pretty sik... But I would still like cash more but will do what I need to do so I can move my toys around easier... but we will see if these guys are full of it or not, history has shown more bs than fact lately with buyers..

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thats a steal!!! I have more than that into mine and I still have some decent coin to spend before I can even start testing.....Someone out there needs to quit being so tight and buy this bitchen boat!!

Travis
yes it is. and i have very little time on it. And thanks for the support, bad economy or not I am surprised I still have it. No one has ever even came to see it?

·
Registered
333 Posts
From the pics and Youtube, its def one of the sweetist boats i have seen. One of my favs for sure, and with the price im surprised its still for sale.
If I win the lottery I will def help you out with this...:D

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From the pics and Youtube, its def one of the sweetist boats i have seen. One of my favs for sure, and with the price im surprised its still for sale.
If I win the lottery I will def help you out with this...:D

Thanks, the deal fell through, drove 300 miles RT to find the car was not what I hoped for, so It's still FOR SALE

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts
yes it is. and i have very little time on it. And thanks for the support, bad economy or not I am surprised I still have it. No one has ever even came to see it?

Your frustration is really showing up lately.Your Eliminator and Formula are both awesome Boats.The Formula i look at constantly.Right now spending the money and then laying one of my employees off bothers me.I think this is what is going on for alot of us.Your boats are awesome,just lousy times.:)coffee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts