Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called the non-emergency line yesterday.

As we left our house midday yesterday, we had to wait for some BEATER car to go by. We knew it didn't belong in the neighborhood, or they were lost. Right side had been smashed in real good, broken windshield in a few places, all the windows down. Rea window looked like it was taped on and blacked out. All tailights had damage. You couldn't miss this car.

Well, it turned left to head deeper into the community and we pulled over by the park and waited. We watched them drive rather slowly down all the streets. Strange. When they headed toward the gate, we followed but then they realized they could turn before it and go into the other side of the community, so we wrote down the license plate.

As we left from the other gate, the passenger dude had opened his door but was apparently tweaking hard and forgot there were a few cars right there at the gate, so they continued on.

Don't really know what they thought they were going to get, but at least the cops have record of the area of someone up to no good in case something actually happened.

Still pretty scary in our neck of the woods.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
I am so dissapointed in S&W.

Should have introduced them to your little friend...Mr Smith, and his big brother Mr Wesson.:p:)grn
Smith and Wesson? With their mile-long trigger pull, by the time a round gets fired off they would have gotten away.

Better off with a Sig.

Brian

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
No doubt..but it was hard to squeeze the name in on a joke!!!:confused::)bulb:)bulb

I never thought I would have to mothball a firearm, what a POS.

Their custumer service has me leaning towards smashing the f out of it with a sledgehammer and sending it back to them in a pine box.

Brian

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts