Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the members only raft :)devil

Hey, do you have any issues w/your carpet kit up front near your anchor storage? I have the 2 piece kit for that section but I didn't have it installed on my Conquest because I was concerned about it flapping in the wind and throwing sand.
people know not to get near my boat with sandy feet, so the sand is never a problem. The snaps hold very well, never an issue. When cruising at speed the wind will lift the carpet a bit but will not unsnap it. When on shore we put a bucket out to step and wash our feet, I will lay a towel down for the kids to walk on as an extra cleaner. I fought conquest to put that carpet in, they said I would hate it. I wouldn't have it any other way. Best decision I made.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
Where did you get the island, and how do you like it?

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am in, need to check with Steph on her schedule. I might even go up a night early and see if I can win some gas money on the poker tables.:D
ya know, this would be alot easier in your boat. Cheaper 2:)bulb Then I don't have to go to havi, thin laughlin, then havi to take it back. Heck I pay for your gas:)devil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.