Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is on fire. It was "lights out" at the IHBA opener in Phoenix where he won gambler and he put the hurt on the Super Eliminator class yesterday at Elsinore. There were no easy rounds yesterday, you earned it the hard way. Congrats dude, very impressive.:)devil:)devil

·
About 500' AGL
2,470 Posts
Well deserved win by Turkeymelt.....I heard he was even getting props for the win from the chicks in Carl's Jr......:D

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
This guy is on fire. It was "lights out" at the IHBA opener in Phoenix where he won gambler and he put the hurt on the Super Eliminator class yesterday at Elsinore. There were no easy rounds yesterday, you earned it the hard way. Congrats dude, very impressive.:)devil:)devil
Thanks guys, it was a good couple of weekends of racing for me.I cant say enough of all the help i get its a good time to be involved in the sport. I will have to say that boat racing has definately became alot more intense with super eliminator bracket . Thanks again.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Thanks guys, it was a good couple of weekends of racing for me.I cant say enough of all the help i get its a good time to be involved in the sport. I will have to say that boat racing has definately became alot more intense with super eliminator bracket . Thanks again.
Josh,

Congrats on last weekend. Everytime I turned around I saw you making laps. Great Job!!

T.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
We sure had the saftey crew laughing didnt we? Good job Big Foot you the MAN

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Thanks again .Getting the thumbs up from you guys always gave me a little bit more motivation special in the later rounds its was awesome support..mike the safety crew i dont think has ever laughed so hard that was awesome

·
Banned
33 Posts
Great job melt! Taking out 2 tough racers like Prigmore and the 019 is a great acomplishment and to burn through both NJBA and IHBA undefeated, wow. I bet big MONT. is prod of lil' melt:D

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
josh, you did a great job out there. seems like se is the best class out there with 5 rounds of tough competition. i've been to several gambler finals, won some and lost some; the competition in these things is always tough, which makes it a lot of fun. se being a formal class makes it even better. congrats on a great win...

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
josh, you did a great job out there. seems like se is the best class out there with 5 rounds of tough competition. i've been to several gambler finals, won some and lost some; the competition in these things is always tough, which makes it a lot of fun. se being a formal class makes it even better. congrats on a great win...

How did I know that was gonna come up?:D

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Its more than a good job.How about great job Josh! Next time take it easy on us "old guys".This bracket is all about R/T and knowing your boat. Congrats on your win of S/E.

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
Good job josh, im gonna have to work on my dial in, so next time i dont break out by .001:)sphss GOOD TIME'S. hope to see you @ firebird again.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Its more than a good job.How about great job Josh! Next time take it easy on us "old guys".This bracket is all about R/T and knowing your boat. Congrats on your win of S/E.
The race between you and Josh had to be one of the closest ones of the weekend. You both had 0 lights and ran 0's on the top end. Made for a great semi.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts