Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kinda had to laugh when I saw the e- mail The Tea Party sent me........Sign Petition To Audit Gold In Fort Knoxx............Are you fucking kidding me...........there ain't no gold left in there......:stir::hmmm:

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
It would be really interesting to actually see what is left in there... Wouldn't surprise me to see a big ole I.O.U. sitting on the floor...:(:hmmm: Maybe a note sayin' "I'll gladly pay you on the second Tuesday of next week":wink2:

Steve

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Yea, I would guess all of it is gone. Pilfered out through the years. I mean the US dollar isn't based on it anymore, right?

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Yea, I would guess all of it is gone. Pilfered out through the years. I mean the US dollar isn't based on it anymore, right?

Glad to see you're on top of things.
It's good that you don't have to pass the citizenship test.
The US went off the gold standard over 80 years ago.
You'd fail for sure.
Better hope it's not required retro actively.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Glad to see you're on top of things.
It's good that you don't have to pass the citizenship test.
The US went off the gold standard over 80 years ago.
You'd fail for sure.
Better hope it's not required retro actively.
^^^^ Doesn't understand satire or sarcasm. :grin:

Nice try.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Dear Mr. Forkin Crazy, it looks like we have another resident Moron in Mr. Jim. You might want to keep things simple form now on. That way Mr. Jim might be able to follow along with every one else...:hmmm:

Steve

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Dear Mr. Forkin Crazy, it looks like we have another resident Moron in Mr. Jim. You might want to keep things simple form now on. That way Mr. Jim might be able to follow along with every one else...:hmmm:

Steve
:point::lucky:

What makes you think I want to get in the moron line and follow along like the rest of the sheep?
I didn't get an education to just be another sheep.
Maybe if you'd learn to think for yourself, you might learn something.
But, there's not a lot of hope for some.:lucky:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I didn't get an education to just be another sheep.
Have you asked for a refund?:)Unsure
Oh the irony is absolutely stifling!:duh:

You were "just another sheep" before, NOW you are a truly "special" kind of sheep...:)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

Steve
His nonsense and combative attitude toward others resembles another member with several other aliases. :hmmm:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Of course I understand both satire and sarcasm. So, which one is it supposed to be?

It's more likely not knowing the history of the US Gold Standard.
There's a difference.:wink2:
Which one? Take your pick, since they are exchangeable you're just talking psychobabble. Which you are good at by the way. :)sphss

1 - 18 of 18 Posts