Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is running the American River 50 Mile Endurance Run (AR50) tomorrow. She was medically removed from the Lake Sonoma 50 mile last year, and for the first time in her life didn't finish a race. It has been 2 years since she has run this distance. We will be leaving the house at 3:45 am sharp in the morning.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
She is running the American River 50 Mile Endurance Run (AR50) tomorrow. She was medically removed from the Lake Sonoma 50 mile last year, and for the first time in her life didn't finish a race. It has been 2 years since she has run this distance. We will be leaving the house at 3:45 am sharp in the morning.
thumbs%20up copy.jpg "Go get um"

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
She is running the American River 50 Mile Endurance Run (AR50) tomorrow. She was medically removed from the Lake Sonoma 50 mile last year, and for the first time in her life didn't finish a race. It has been 2 years since she has run this distance. We will be leaving the house at 3:45 am sharp in the morning.[/

Good Luck to her

I am guessing you arent her running trainer :bangmyhead:
:stir:

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
She is running the American River 50 Mile Endurance Run (AR50) tomorrow. She was medically removed from the Lake Sonoma 50 mile last year, and for the first time in her life didn't finish a race. It has been 2 years since she has run this distance. We will be leaving the house at 3:45 am sharp in the morning.[/

Good Luck to her

I am guessing you arent her running trainer :bangmyhead:
:stir:

Ditto!!! - Wish her all kinds of luck for us Scott!!!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
got any pics of her in those running pants...lmao...50 miles is alot good luck to her:))THumbsUp

·
rollin on the river
1,928 Posts
damn Scott. That is one hell of a day ahead of her. I can't even run to my fridge for an ice cream let alone 50 freaken miles. Good luck to her. 👍🏃

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Up at 2:45 am. At the start line at 4:30 am...it is going to be a long day.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
whats the verdict how did the mrs do on the run??

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We'll, I ran my first (and last), marathon in February . I haven't run since. I couldn't even imagine doubling that. 50 miles is an amazing accomplishment . Good luck from the Best's.
Thanks Tommy. Be proud that you ran a marathon...you are part of a small percentage of society.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
whats the verdict how did the mrs do on the run??
She did good. She finished in 9 hrs 54 minutes. She wanted to finish about 9:15, but she got some bad blisters about halfway through. Litterally, on several of her toes, the entire top of the toe is a blister. LOL.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Your wife is an animal. That is better than a 12 minute mile. When is she going to pull a century? (Showoff) Give your wife congrats from the "Bests". She deserves a foot massage from you every day for a month. Tommy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts