Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Aquacraft
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need a crank turned on a 351 Cleveland , it was turned wrong at my local shop years ago and the local shop has since closed. I live in west texas and am willing to drive to Arizona to find a good machine shop that does good work, and possibly rebuild the engine for me, I have never had anybody rebuild an engine for me, usually me and my dad would rebuild engines, but he's up there in age and we both don't have time, I work to much, so I need the crank turned and possibly have the shop build the motor, not sure yet, don't know if I trust someone else building it, but I don't have time now, so any advice on a good shop is appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hi, I need a crank turned on a 351 Cleveland , it was turned wrong at my local shop years ago and the local shop has since closed. I live in west texas and am willing to drive to Arizona to find a good machine shop that does good work, and possibly rebuild the engine for me, I have never had anybody rebuild an engine for me, usually me and my dad would rebuild engines, but he's up there in age and we both don't have time, I work to much, so I need the crank turned and possibly have the shop build the motor, not sure yet, don't know if I trust someone else building it, but I don't have time now, so any advice on a good shop is appreciated, thanks!
Give Rick Watters racing a call. They are in Glendale/Phoenix.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Give Rick Watters racing a call. They are in Glendale/Phoenix.
That's who I would recommend also!!! They've been doing all the items we can't in our shop and we've been very happy.. I had asked him if he could balance my crank by shaving the counter weights vs drilling holes and he said he would give it a shot.. Did a bitchen job!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts