Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Extraordinarily good
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firemen always seem to be involved with some practical joke or another. I've got too many to talk about, but, one has always stuck in my mind.

I was in Dallas for some crash training a few years back. I'd heard the best practical joke ever..........................

Apparently, some members of teh Pittsburg FD were in Dallas for some of the same training we were attending. Soon, as firemen do, talk about whos the best yada yada...............then talk about which city has the best NFL team. It just so happens that both the Dallas Cowboys and the Pittsburg Steelers were going to play each other in the Super Bowl, mid-seventies I believe. After all the shit talking, the firemen from Dallas and Pittsburg made a bet...............

The losing city FD would have to send the winning city FD an official FD t-shirt from their prospective cities. Well, the winners were Pittsburg that year. They win the Super Bowl, but, the PFD also wins t-shirts from the DFD.

The boys from Dallas FD, all humble and manly enough own up to their loss, sent a huge box of doughnuts from a famous Dallas bakery to their counterparts fire station in Pittsburg. When they opened the box, there was a note on top all the doughnuts. The note read (paraphrasing)................

"Congratulations on the Super Bowl win. As promised, you will all receive Dallas FD t-shirts. They are being printed as we speak, but, in the mean time please enjoy these doughnuts as a temporary prize. Good job winning the SuperBowl!!!!!!

Your brother firemen at DFD"

Now, the box was supposedly a fairly large box of doughnuts. Enough for everyone at the station for each shift, probably 30 guys or so. As the Puttsburg FD guys ate and basked in their glory they finally get to the bottom of the box of doughnuts. At the bottom of the box was some sort of large envelope.

In the envelope they pulled out an 8 X 10 glossy of the guys at the Dallas FD station that they had the bet with. The photo portrayed all the men of the station, backs turned to the camera with their pants down and they were bending over. In their hand they had a each had a doughnut, stuffed into the crack of their ass. They all signed the photo and again congratulated the PFD again:D

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
:D ........Then years later, nearly the same joke with a different spin was used in the movie Van Wilder! ;)

RTJas :D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
:D ........Then years later, nearly the same joke with a different spin was used in the movie Van Wilder! ;)

the #1 comedy of all time is van wilder:)devil i've never seen something as funny since, it gave me jaw cramps from smiling and laughin

·
Extraordinarily good
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WHy have I never heard of, musch less seen this movie?

That's it, I gotta go find it on DVD or pay per view or whatever.

·
Registered
177 Posts
We did this to a buddy in the Havasu Channel about 15 years ago. Kevin & Bean on KROQ had a listener call in show where they had people call in & tell thier story of the best practical jokes they played on people. I was on the air w/ this story.

We took a friend to Havasu & he was a Havasu virgin. Like most Havasu or river virgins, he drank way too much way to quick. By 11 am he was passed out just below the sidewalk in the channel. We took a piece of cardboard & a Sharpie & wrote "Sign Me" on the cardboard & propped it up on his chair next to him. For the next hour, virtually everybody that came by signed him. People were coloring in his ears, on his eyelids, in between his fingers etc. Only rule we made was no cuss words. After about an hour, he came to, looked at himself & said "WTF." He proceeded to hop in the lake & tried to wash himself off. After realizing it was a hopeless cause, he grabbed another beer & started partying again. He said it took him almost a week to get all of the ink off him. We still laugh about it to this day everytime we're in Havasu

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts

its 1 of ryan reynolds 1st movies, don't have kids in the room when ya watch it;) great movie! 1 of my alltime favorites.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
We did this to a buddy in the Havasu Channel about 15 years ago. Kevin & Bean on KROQ had a listener call in show where they had people call in & tell thier story of the best practical jokes they played on people. I was on the air w/ this story.

We took a friend to Havasu & he was a Havasu virgin. Like most Havasu or river virgins, he drank way too much way to quick. By 11 am he was passed out just below the sidewalk in the channel. We took a piece of cardboard & a Sharpie & wrote "Sign Me" on the cardboard & propped it up on his chair next to him. For the next hour, virtually everybody that came by signed him. People were coloring in his ears, on his eyelids, in between his fingers etc. Only rule we made was no cuss words. After about an hour, he came to, looked at himself & said "WTF." He proceeded to hop in the lake & tried to wash himself off. After realizing it was a hopeless cause, he grabbed another beer & started partying again. He said it took him almost a week to get all of the ink off him. We still laugh about it to this day everytime we're in Havasu
lol, that's good:D i was at a party were a dude passed out and woke up with a lit candle in his ass, rotflmao. 10yrs go by and we hired him for out oil change guy, and i gave him the nickname "stick":p

·
Registered
656 Posts
I was at pismo camping a few weeks ago with some buddies that always play practical jokes on each other.
One afternoon my buddies wife was taking some pictures. She switched the camera over to look at the shoots she had just taken. Come to find out, while we were riding one of the guys took a toothbrush out of the others trailer and rubbed it on his sack and took pictures of it with their camera. The idiot that did the sack rubbing didn't realize that the tooth brush was pink....It was their three year old daughters brush. Have you ever seen a 110lb woman beat the shit out of a 200lb man? I did that day:D She never used the brush though...I think it would have been WAY worse.:|err

·
Registered
1,705 Posts

Minor variation on this one was when a friend brought a guest to one of our weekends. This guy was annoying and milk white skinned as well. Nobody liked him and even the friend that invited Mr. Annoying was embarassed..
Luckily enough, Mr. Annoying "hurt himself" on Saturday night drinking--trying to show off what a great drinker he was, of course. Sunday morning, he was passed out on a float while tied to the houseboat w/out his shirt on. One enterprising lad in our group pulled Mr. Annoying over and with a dab of "Bull Frog" sunblock on his finger, wrote the words "SUN GOD" really big on his back-- then pushed him back out into the lake.

4-5 hours later, Mr Annoying returned to the party non the wiser but with a really un-even sun burn!!! We nearly died laughing any time he walked by the rest of the weekend. Burnt red back and neon white "Sun God" on his back. Everybody on the docks was "inside" on the joke and didn't clue him in. We all just laughed. He didn't notice it until the third day. Got pissed and left. Ah, the good ole days..

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Have you ever seen a 110lb woman beat the shit out of a 200lb man? I did that day:D
Yeah, my 104lb wife beats my 225lb azz all the time.....she doesn't even know I'm always rubbing her toothbrush on my sack. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
the #1 comedy of all time is van wilder:)devil i've never seen something as funny since, it gave me jaw cramps from smiling and laughin

Be sure to rent the uncensored version it's way better........"Write that down.":)devil

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
A good friend of ours passed out drunk at a party. He drove there before the party in his white ford focus. we all had to carry him to the car...and took him home. His roomates carried him in and threw him on the couch. he never woke up during all of this. we then went to the computer..found a picture of a wrecked white ford focus..at night..which looked just like his. the pic was of a car that tagged a telophone pole and went up on it's side printed it out on a photo printer..wrote a bogus police report number on it..along with some information printed out from the courthouse regarding dui..etc..and put it in his pocket..but where he could find it as soon as he woke up. Then we all took off and left him there to wake up on his own.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts