Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Just think, if they had been paying taxes all these years, after all the people they have had to pay off that their priests molested, St Peter's church would probably be broke and have to file bankruptcy. Then they would liquidate their assets to pay off their debt, close their doors, and go out of business.hil:)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Might either of you care to take some time to elaborate on all the good the Catholic church has done or are you only looking for isolated incidents to cherry pick?

Yeah, that's what I thought.:)hand:)hand

Reading you two religious experts is nothing short of entertaining. hil:) hil:)

Do either of you ever actually discuss something you have experienced first hand? Honest question?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Might either of you care to take some time to elaborate on all the good the Catholic church has done or are you only looking for isolated incidents to cherry pick?

"Isolated" you call millions and millions of dollars in settlements worldwide and thousands and thousands of molest victims '"Isolated" incidents ????

Yeah, that's what I thought.:)hand:)hand

Being religion free is true freedom. Just trying to help free the brain washed slaves.

Do either of you ever actually discuss something you have experienced first hand? Honest question?
This is the political forum. I experience politics when I read current events. Every time I vote. More importantly every time I post enlightening political information on here to help educate Tea Party cement heads who have swilled too much Glen Beck Kool Aid!! hil:)

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
church would probably be broke and have to file bankruptcy. Then they would liquidate their assets to pay off their debt, close their doors, and go out of business.hil:)
A little humility might do the church some good. Let them say Mass out in an open field. I have no sympathy for the church having to pay out $.

Do either of you ever actually discuss something you have experienced first hand?
I think they were both molested. :D

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I think they were both molested. :D
hil:)hil:)
It's a foggy memory as they had both raided the communion wine cabinet.....Z likely has a thing for Friar Tuck which his analyst just can't get him to come to terms with.......Z can't watch Robin Hood or hear the term "Merry Men" without completely freakin' out, railing against the coorporate structure of the Catholic church.:yikes:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hil:)hil:)
It's a foggy memory as they had both raided the communion wine cabinet.....Z likely has a thing for Friar Tuck which his analyst just can't get him to come to terms with.......Z can't watch Robin Hood or hear the term "Merry Men" without completely freakin' out, railing against the coorporate structure of the Catholic church.:yikes:

That's pretty funny there Old Tex!!! :lmao1:

Now that you mention it, maybe Friar Tuck, Robin Hood, and his band of "Merry men" living in "Sure wood" forest were all teabaggin' fools :gay: :D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Typical liberal, do as I say, not as I do!

Hey Zombit, wasn't it you that suggested that the PRF be a religious free zone?

So much for that, huh? :)hand

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Zombit, wasn't it you that suggested that the PRF be a religious free zone?

So much for that, huh? :)hand

Forkin' mi Amigo, you need to quit reading and posting on your Ipad while driving your tractor!!
My original post was more about not paying property taxes and paying civil damage payments. I never mentioned the centuries old medieval Catholic religion BS itself did I ? You must be trying to .... :stir:

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Forkin' mi Amigo, you need to quit reading and posting on your Ipad while driving your tractor!!
My original post was more about not paying property taxes and paying civil damage payments. I never mentioned the centuries old medieval Catholic religion BS itself did I ? You must be trying to .... :stir:
Ya sure........Now you're just crawfishin' and trying to slip out through a self created loophole like a corporate shyster.....:)sphss

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya sure........Now you're just crawfishin' and trying to slip out through a self created loophole like a corporate shyster.....:)sphss

Although it is difficult, I always try stay one move ahead of the PRF political :stir: here :)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Although it is difficult, I always try stay one move ahead of the PRF political :stir: here :)hand
One step forward, 2 steps back! :)hand:)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
hil:) LMAO!!! You go Zombit! :)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts

I should have known they wouldn't even attempt to answer the question honestly. Another hit and run by the libs, I suppose.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I should have known they wouldn't even attempt to answer the question honestly. Another hit and run by the libs, I suppose.

See post #4.... for my answer.

I'm a politically active person and as such extremely qualified to help the average near-sighted, tunnel vision suffering PRFer to see beyond their out of focus Chinese made rose colored glsses. And all for free.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts