Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of California, now in the great state of Idaho!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Hello Idaho!!

So Fireboat 607, where did you end up in Nampa? I work as a firefighter in Nampa and would like to meet you and swap stories, parts etc...I can show you around and help you find what you might be looking for.

You can call or text me at 208-409-7911

Paul:)devil

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
we still have a year maybe less......then its house on a lake in s carolina.:thumb:

was gonna be IDAHO but them damn MINIGARS run that place.......lol :)coffee

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
if anybody else want to move to idaho get ahold of RCL his brother is a awsome realtor there in the boise area......merridian eagle ect

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
My wife has a large family there....eventually we're there as well to be close to grandkids an' stuff. I'm good with the place, seems very nice to me......BUT I'M NOT GONNA PUT UP A BOISE STATE BRONCOS POSTER IN MY GARAGE! Seems everyone in Boise has some Broncos paraphenalia ( sp?) . I've lived in L.A. my whole life and I don't have any Lakers/Dodgers/Rams/Raiders/Ducks/Clippers, etc, stuff up! That's just how I see it. I'm still gonna keep my original California license plates on my two vintage drag boats, seeing as how SoCal is the legitimate birthplace of drag boating.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So Fireboat 607, where did you end up in Nampa? I work as a firefighter in Nampa and would like to meet you and swap stories, parts etc...I can show you around and help you find what you might be looking for.

You can call or text me at 208-409-7911

Paul:)devil
Southeast section, we can do that, sounds good.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope your a cool dude...vote Republican and love God and Country...that's the rule book here...

Welcome if all boxes above are checked...

and you must have a cool boat....lol

Yes, all boxes are checked! ..... this is my current boat, 1980 HondoT deck

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Spuds....yep and the NRA sticker in the rear window of your pick up truck...

And Mouzer....you are right. Dad just built two check stations at each main artery into town from CA...we are the gatekeeper's...

Yes to Spuds, RCL, they let me in, after questioning they asked "what took you so long, welcome"

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
We're glad your here "Fire Boat" Welcome and Spike you can do what you want, we'd just like to see you and Debra make the move!!!!

·
WHERE I AM IDAHO
925 Posts
Welcome :d:d:d to idaho,
most of us beat you here by probably 30 years from cali and one by one we will have all the v drives here

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Will tie in with you guys soon, moving is a pain, a lot of things to do, snow coming, bought a snow blower( living in So. Cal. all my life, this winter should be interesting!!!!!), thanks for the welcoming.

Chris

·
Gone in a Flash!
225 Posts
Need snow machines too, when the water gets hard! :))THumbsUp Welcome to the ghetto!

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
BTW RCL Calif is Beautiful too. you just have to live in the right part . Away from Any city up in N.Cal :).. i'm in the Sierra foothills above Sacramento and have 40 acres no neighbors and Private 1/2 mile driveway :). just the Laws and Governor and Liberals here Screw it up.. from the looks of it me and my brother are talking of Selling and moving out of here too.. Idaho or Arizona are where im thinking . Alot to do with Gun Laws :).. Me likey my guns :shhh:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I was born in California but left before I was three months old. Do I win the award for the smartest transplant? :D

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
I think CA is probably the most beautiful state in the Union...loved growing up there...but it's beauty is overridden by it's politics and illegal immigration...my opinion. Rules and Regs have killed it. When you have to pay an impact fee of 68.00 to boat on Bass Lake...something is surely wrong...again IMO...I'm not selling Idaho...in fact that would be crazy for me to do...I just think when you live in the CA setting it is easy to watch it go to Hell without even noticing. It happens so slow...but for a guy like me who comes and goes out of the state...it is so apparent its crazy...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts