Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of you in the boating community it is sad to say the lord has recieved another great friend. our friend Rick aka EVILFORCE died do to natural causes. Friend or not he loved boating and all who was involved. I do not have a lot of information at this time but it has been requested to allow the family to have privacy at this time. I will follow up with a service if any. Rick was a truely dear friend of mine and my family. he among others were few that I could call a true friend. I miss my buddy already , Dan (Sangerfan76)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Ahh man i really liked him :( r.i.p. evilforce

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
:( very very sad to hear this news... :(

Rick and I never did get to meet but we did spend hours on the phone talking smack about this and that...

:confused:

This underscores my feelings about keeping in close touch with our community and sharing our time/lives with each other...

Life is so very short...

We need to mend fences quickly and move on making the most of our short time with each other…

Don’t hold grudges, deal honestly/fairly… Share our thoughts openly but don’t let them divide us… AND enjoy the blessings that bring us together as a community/family...

Rick was a interesting/fun guy to know “virtually”… Life is so so so short…

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only son…

John 10:10 I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly…

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
got the call late last night.......prayers r with his family and friends........."gods speed" my friend

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I didn't know he was sick? Rip Rick!
We just finished his Jones last year after sitting for a while disassembled, he was really looking forwards to going out and cruising around in it, hope he got the chance. God speed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the boats rick had ill be dealing with to sell them. if interested let me know. the jones the Carlson will be avail soon. I don't know a value but to help his wife I want to make sure she gets fair prices.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
RIP Rick! That is terrible news!!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Man, I'm so saddened to hear this! Always a really nice guy with a true passion for all boats. My condolences go out to his family and loved ones........

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Talked to Rick at CFW a few times,RIP buddy you will be missed

·
Registered
944 Posts
I am so saddened by this news. Rick and I had become good friends during the last couple of years. He had such a sweet and giving heart. He will be missed greatly. I know that his family and friends will miss him greatly.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Man that's sad, second person i know this past week that has passed, RIP Rick.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts