Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just wanted to give a shout out to all my river brothers that I have meet up with on the river and the PB--SOCALJETBOATS....
you all are stand up dudes..
It is time for me to head back to my home waters in Indiana and make a living there
it has been really hard for me in all kinds of ways...
(but i,m keeping my boat)
and goin back to my home and regroup---------
So i just wanted to say thanks and keep up that west coat love you all have..lol
but I,ll be still posting and maybe be back out someday..
SO AGAIN THANKS TO ALL MY RIVER RATS
HOPE THE AVI BASH WILL CARRY ON....
SO FOR YOU MIDWEST CATS LETZ GET READY TO MEET UP..
SCOTT
MY YOUNGBLOOD IS CALLED
WARBIRD...
PS I,m keeping my flapppers..lol

Attachments

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
just wanted to give a shout out to all my river brothers that I have meet up with on the river and the PB--SOCALJETBOATS....
you all are stand up dudes..
It is time for me to head back to my home waters in Indiana and make a living there
it has been really hard for me in all kinds of ways...
(but i,m keeping my boat)
and goin back to my home and regroup---------
So i just wanted to say thanks and keep up that west coat love you all have..lol
but I,ll be still posting and maybe be back out someday..
SO AGAIN THANKS TO ALL MY RIVER RATS
HOPE THE AVI BASH WILL CARRY ON....
SO FOR YOU MIDWEST CATS LETZ GET READY TO MEET UP..
SCOTT
MY YOUNGBLOOD IS CALLED
WARBIRD...
PS I,m keeping my flapppers..lol
Is your wife staying? :happy:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Dude You were beached about 50' down from me at pirates sunday of memorial weekend. Bummer that you have to head back east, Good luck in your travels

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bummed to hear youre leaving scott....I will continue to throw the Avi Bash.....you should make the tow out!
Thanks brad well keep iintouch and hell half of that bash was so cal
I'm very happy to hear you will keep it goin migh have to make a trip for that for sure!!!
thx again bud

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude You were beached about 50' down from me at pirates sunday of memorial weekend. Bummer that you have to head back east, Good luck in your travels
Aww no. Shit that's was a good but crazy day I was too chicken to even start the bird uup with all the river cops I counted 8 boats in just that channel I thought wtf
what was your ride that day????

·
Registered
501 Posts
Aww no. Shit that's was a good but crazy day I was too chicken to even start the bird uup with all the river cops I counted 8 boats in just that channel I thought wtf
what was your ride that day????
Really I remember the red flappers. We were on the beach north of the ramp on the second half the day. I was in my blue and whit sanger and my buddy was in his orange and white Syndicate I just finished. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370735695.915962.jpg

Sent from that vibrating thing In your pocket using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts