Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone plan on heading over to the goodguys swap meet weekend after next (29-31) over at the alameda fair grounds in pleasanton??? The swap meets are usually very big and have great turnout.

Just throwing the reminder out there. Ill be there with deep pockets..

·
just a member
614 Posts
we're most likely going. we're looking for a 67 Chevelle. so unless we find one before the show, we'll be there looking for one to possibly buy.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we're most likely going. we're looking for a 67 Chevelle. so unless we find one before the show, we'll be there looking for one to possibly buy.

Just saw one last weekend here in sacramento... Clean body, interior and front/rear suspension already done. Ill go check to see if its in the same place this weekend.

2 currently on sacramento craigslist.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Cars=Cars=Cars

Great car event. I will be there with a new ride I am picking up next week. Something I just thought was really cool while I was looking for something else. I will put it up for sale at the event since buying it I have come across two other cars I want to keep more.
AND YES IT HAS A HEMI. Thats the only clue for now. Very different car for my little collection but it is cool.

John I have found a 66 Chevelle real 138 car with a non numbers matching but correct date coded 427 4sp in it. Red, non stock black leather bench seats with all the rest perfect. You should really be saving this money for your new Eliminator.

John, call me 916-704-7022

·
just a member
614 Posts
Just saw one last weekend here in sacramento... Clean body, interior and front/rear suspension already done. Ill go check to see if its in the same place this weekend.

2 currently on sacramento craigslist.

I'm all over watching craigslist and collectorcartrader. I found one a couple weeks ago in the Sacto area. Got really close to buying it this week, then found out it had a salvaged title. we really liked it too. it was exactly everything we wanted...except the title prob. eh, oh well. we'll keep looking.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm all over watching craigslist and collectorcartrader. I found one a couple weeks ago in the Sacto area. Got really close to buying it this week, then found out it had a salvaged title. we really liked it too. it was exactly everything we wanted...except the title prob. eh, oh well. we'll keep looking.
John have you seen the red one in Roseville. I don't know if it's in any publications but I drive by it about once a week. Call me and I'll give you the location.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
goodguys

thought i was going to order all my suspension for my 56 f100 but just got off phone with heidts and they said they won't be at this one but will be at western nats in aug.!!! quess i have to order everthing now!!!!!! TUNNELT

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
was thinking about taking the warwagon down to Pleasenton
Just finished the new winter 347 stroker build and it would be a good breakin run,of course the trip to the dragstrip helped with that:p

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
hey stoker2001 do you run at the track in sac??
i'm supposed to be taking my buddys chevelle up to run it in a couple weeks either on a wendsday or saturday depending on his scedule with work... he wants to get it down the track a few times before stripping it back down for paint

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
hey stoker2001 do you run at the track in sac??
i'm supposed to be taking my buddys chevelle up to run it in a couple weeks either on a wendsday or saturday depending on his scedule with work... he wants to get it down the track a few times before stripping it back down for paint
I drove the stang (20 miles) to Sac raceway on wendsday night just to see how it measured up against the old motor combo
the car is actually setup more for cornering and will see some open track events with the NorCal Shelby club
Wednesday nite is suppose to be for street legal cars only (have to run Muffs)and you cant run quicker then 11.50 (i was close at 11.70)any quicker and you are required to have a rollbar
They only charge $15 on Wed,cause it is suppose to be affordable for the younger crowd and keep them from racing on the street
Saturday is when the heavy hitters come out on the trailers and i believe it is $50 to test & tune all day
PM me when you guys plan on comeing and i will attempt to make it

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
he ran on new years day up there and pulled a 11.80 off the bottle,he had to put in a cage with his last motor,he did a destroked 400 with 1100 demon this time around WOW that lil sucker winds up fast...ill let you know when we head up, SORRY MATT1840 DIDNT MEAN TO JACK THE THE THREAD!!

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
I drove the stang (20 miles) to Sac raceway on wendsday night just to see how it measured up against the old motor combo
the car is actually setup more for cornering and will see some open track events with the NorCal Shelby club
Wednesday nite is suppose to be for street legal cars only (have to run Muffs)and you cant run quicker then 11.50 (i was close at 11.70)any quicker and you are required to have a rollbar
They only charge $15 on Wed,cause it is suppose to be affordable for the younger crowd and keep them from racing on the street
Saturday is when the heavy hitters come out on the trailers and i believe it is $50 to test & tune all day
PM me when you guys plan on comeing and i will attempt to make it
i think every city should have a program like this !!!! keep those little shits from getting into more trouble than they'll already get into!!! TUNNELT

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 21 Posts