Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This webpage is not available
The webpage at (fill in thread address here, my edit) might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 346 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_LENGTH): Unknown error.
Message I keep getting when I make a reply to a thread... :wtf:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one else still? Mine has done it 3 times just today. :)sphss

·
"Mad" Member
769 Posts
Forkin Crazy,

I get the same message, I feel like kicking my Laptop in the teeth when it happens. I have to reset my wireless modem every time I get the message.

Google Chrome sucks:mad:

Wikus

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wikus, don't beat your lap top up because it is not at fault. Nor is Google from what I can tell. I have NO problems with other vbulletin sites. I ONLY have the problem on Performance Boats.

:)hand

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts
FC I'm going to move this thread to the help section so admin sees it.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good grief.... Is that what you have to do? Thanks.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well... LOL!!! It did it three times on me today. Had to hit back, then forum, then back to the thread I was posting on. :angry:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now it is almost every time I leave a reply. Some one trying to tell me something? :confused:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am using chrome as well and having no issues. Before i start digging into this are you on a mac or a pc?
PC. Thanks for looking into this. :) Should I delete and reload chrome?

I don't have any problem with other VBulletin sites. I can go back to internet exploder, but is flies long at a snail's pace. :)sphss

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
You could try deleting and re-loading Chrome. No one seems to have an answer out there for this. I suspect it might be something to do with the way pages are served from the cache.

If you do remove Chrome and re-load it make sure to backup your bookmarks first.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts