Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I added a easy button at the bottom of the forums so you can pull this site in as an RSS feed to IGoogle, or Google Reader.

Scroll down to the bottom and look for this:

Attachments

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, works great. now i can get in even more trouble at work for playing around here!!!!!! thanks PB :D
Really that is our main goal. You see Performance Boats is actually backed by an evil foreign power. Our goal is to suck up all your productivity by creating an addictive and irresistible site.

...... Look deep into my dogs eyes...

·
not ******
718 Posts
Quick question about this. on my I google home page the performance boats link is there and usually has three subject or topic matters there....are these randomly chosen.....or are they the top topics of a certain catagory? thanks just a stupid little question i had....party on

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quick question about this. on my I google home page the performance boats link is there and usually has three subject or topic matters there....are these randomly chosen.....or are they the top topics of a certain catagory? thanks just a stupid little question i had....party on
I believe the answer to your question is that those are the most recently posted to topics from the forums. Now that will be the most recent upon the first page load. Not sure if Google will go back and check the feed to see how often it updates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts