Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
you're more than welcome to bid on it. starting bid is at 3'500. happy bidding:)hand
Well you wanted a kick in tire's so I gave you one, said make offer so I did!!!!!!, I will go as high as 3,000 but know more, I work at honda shop, well my family owns it and that year in great shape, are going for 3200 to 3300 Max!!!! so let me know!:)bulb

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
better yet why dont you just ask daddy for a deal on a new one if you really want one so bad. i bet he'll give you one at cost if youre a good boy:)LegHump. i wouldnt waste my time buying a washed up used P.O.S. like this one if I were in your shoes

Let me ask you a question, are you just a ass all the time, you are nothing but a ass, you post stuff on here and then you bag on people for making a offer to you!!!! you need to go sell your stuff elsewhere, cause you are going to bag on anybody making a offer on your stuff! and as far as my daddy goes as you put it you bitch!!!!!He is dead!!!!!!! and if I wanted a new one I would have bought a new one! so just go take a flying leap you good for nothing piece of shit!!!!!! Cause we can all see you are just a punk, and can only talk shit!!!:)hand

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
E Bay

Gotta love people that list stuff on e bay then post a link for bids.......IF you want to sell something here you need a PRICE, period. Why do you treat forum members like e bay bidders? I think any ebay linked posts should be deleted and the poster warned never do it again. This is a close nit group of people, please don't insult us with your "already listed ebay shit"..........MP

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Gotta love people that list stuff on e bay then post a link for bids.......IF you want to sell something here you need a PRICE, period. Why do you treat forum members like e bay bidders? I think any ebay linked posts should be deleted and the poster warned never do it again. This is a close nit group of people, please don't insult us with your "already listed ebay shit"..........MP
have to agree with this. if you are going to sell it on e-bay do not post it here. no one wants to bid on it:)grn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts