Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
It looks like a big one barrel dominator. There is a lot of similarities, air bleeds, squirters, bowls, vents. Looks cool

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are putting this on?
CI?
RPM?

Damn, that's nice!
:)hand
It's going on the 572 for my boat, along with a few other changes. The max rpm around will be around 6500-6800 depending on the prop.

I've been doing a lot of research on that carb and from what I've read they are a lot more driveable than a Dominator and usually make 15-20 more hp than a good custom built Dominator. The throttle response is awesome, there are some good Youtube vids of these things in action. A buddy of mine put one of these on his car and gained 2 tenths & 4 mph at the track over a QFT 1150 Dominator. And similar results seem to be commonplace.

I'll find out when we dyno the motor, I'll run a 1150 Dominator and then this thing and see what the results are. I cant wait to get back on the water:)devil

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
looking good Adam
Patrick at Pro Systems Carbs is the bomb with customer service "after the sale"second to none
He built me one of his Pro series 4150 for my junk and i was blown away how amazing the throttle response was right outta the box

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys!

how much $$$$ just give us a ball park #
I started the process to become a dealer for ProSystems. If we can get an order for three more Carbs(I've ordered two already) and they can be dominators or regular 4150's, I will give them to you at cost.

Without the dealer discount I paid $1353 for the SV1 to my door.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
thanks
Thats my bullet for the ol war wagon that likes to play with Vipers and Vetts
another addicting hobby that i cant afford....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts