Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Bds 10-71 off of racing junk and the front case on the inside looks like it might have been scraping at one time, is this a problem that would hurt the performance of the blower at all? It spins freely with no scraping or noise, first photos are of the front, the last photo is of the rear of the blower.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Did the seller disclose this issue or was it listed as "Just like new , works great, just serviced!"?
If you got it on a REAL great deal..then the overhaul is no biggie...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
When u send it in, Package it REALLY GOOD! I learned the hard way, had to have a few extra parts replaced due to damage.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When u send it in, Package it REALLY GOOD! I learned the hard way, had to have a few extra parts replaced due to damage.
Will do! I got the warning from bds as well about the packaging.. I talked to the guy that sold it to me, very nice guy, he is going to take care of the bearing plate for me when i send it to Bds for the rebuild. Its pretty cool to see some people out there do stand up to their word still. I have to say this gives me a little more faith in buying online after a few other purchase that didn't go nearly as well. I know sometimes people come on here slamming each other for deals gone wrong, so i felt a deal gone right would be a nice addition. And thanks agian for all the knowledge and advice shared on the pb forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts