Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up a 1998 19 eliminator daytona was on a show room floor for 10 years.Lite Lay up EXCELLENT CONDITION NOT ONE STRESS CRACK Not ONE. Never had side tanks or even beilge pumps in it or cf numbers on it, maybe saw water 10 times or less. Stainless impellar Jet away has a bump on the bottom great boat.:))THumbsUp

Attachments

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
Sweet ride !!!

I was detailing my 19 and 22 Daytona's over the weekend

What kind of power you going to put in it ?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
1988 daytona eliminator

Not sure what iam going to due with it. Would like to put the motor out of my 21 in it. IT is so beautiful i could not pass it up.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Daytona eliminator hull pics

Thanks every body for the comments. Its Really a nice piece. Some hull pics

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shim stack eliminator

When i first go look at a jet boat i go right under to look at the impellar. I saw that shim stack. I thought thats crazy thick. I will put a straight edge tomarrow to see how below the keel it is.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
19 daytona

Took it by B1 raceing. Chris sad really nice boat great piece to work with. Still dont now what iam going to do. May hay to sell it, A contractor that owed me money, Thats why i was looking. Hes wife just called me and said they are going to BANKRUPT there DEBITS and there putting me in the shuffle. F..K F..k I bought the boat counting on that money. He owes me Eleven Thousand makes me want to go destroy the work i did. But than i may go to jail. How the HELL people get away with that stuff.

·
Registered
206 Posts
thats a bummer man what a sweet boat!! It seams to be the trend these days just call it quits and F everyone they owe for there hard work.I have a few buddys into the home building and they lost almost everything for the same reason. Its hard to work when you have to sell your equipment to pay the bills to keep the kids from starving and a bed to sleep in because of someone elses screw up!!!! good luck I hope you can make it work.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
19 eliminator

Took the motor out of my 21 daytona to get the bottom done again. While the motor was on the ground next to the 19 daytona I heard a voice saying put that motor in me. I thought about it for an hour and decided to due it so i am putting my 572 in the 19 eliminator. Haveing to add dumps in the back for my chiller and maybe bilige bumps. Took the fuel system out of the 21 and riged it in the 19. Useing what extra parts l have aroud to make everything work. If i like the boat i can allways up grade the hardware. But by fixing the 21 bottom from the last person who did it. Did it wrong. So Jeff Bennitt is going to due it right, grind off all that bull shit the last person did.The boat should run and respond awesom. cant wait goes this weekend.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts