Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I bet a single 850 DP or 750 DP on a TeamG/or similar single manifold with an ignition upgrade, would run quicker & faster. Don't be fooled by a tunnel ram with a low compression engine.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
I keep going back and forth as to whether to go with a T/R or with a Victor or Victor Jr setup on the new boat. I hate messing with one carb let alone two!!!

Start with a good pair of carbs...................

S CP :happy:

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
its an ol' offenhauser with dual 450's.. my motor is pretty mild but this will help wake it up a bit :)
and yes i have a dooley polished scoop for it.

You sure about that?

What rpm range do you run?

S CP :happy:

·
Registered
656 Posts
its an ol' offenhauser with dual 450's.. my motor is pretty mild but this will help wake it up a bit :)

and yes i have a dooley polished scoop for it.

I am running dual 450's on my chevy 496. It is just a 10 to 1 full roller motor. I love the performance I get out of it. Plus good fuel economy when cruising. And I agree with the cool factor too!! :cool:

Attachments

·
SDBA #819
276 Posts
I am running dual 450's on my chevy 496. It is just a 10 to 1 full roller motor. I love the performance I get out of it. Plus good fuel economy when cruising. And I agree with the cool factor too!! :cool:
any more pics of your carrera? badass color on it. mine is purple and blues.

·
Registered
656 Posts
any more pics of your carrera? badass color on it. mine is purple and blues.

Here's some pics of mine. vdrivegrimes, I would like to see some of yours too! Mine is a 1991. Oh and wolfie, I forgot to show you some interior pics...damn CRS!!!

Sorry if the girls got in the way!! :happy:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
The girls add to the picture, never take away from it!!! LOL.... I really like the layout...Might have to copy it. You need to bring that out this summer if the gang heads this way again.

·
Pink Taco
215 Posts
TNYoungblood:1595794]I don't care who ya are Tunnel Rams are just cool on a Jetboat:cool
Everytime I look at my TR I love the boat even more

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts