Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking ma to the eye Doctor. But its at 3. I'm going stir crazy. Pool is almost perfect, lawns cut, bellies full of food n coffee. Sheeees,,,This is rough. I'm going nuts. May have to Cruise over to Kid Rocks pad.:p

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Taking ma to the eye Doctor. But its at 3. I'm going stir crazy. Pool is almost perfect, lawns cut, bellies full of food n coffee. Sheeees,,,This is rough. I'm going nuts. May have to Cruise over to Kid Rocks pad.:p

hell jimmie looking at the weather i may have a few days off work since we have a damn good chance of rain. the only problem with that is whatever we dont get done during the time everything is wet puts us far enough behind ill be doing double time until we get caught back up WOOO HOOO gotta love monsoon season! like colt says MAN... F*ck

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That Sucks. Well If the courts let me get my minimal deals taken are of today it will be a perfect day. I talked to Greg and I may have the trailer deal done too. It may be a good day after all.

I love to work. Call me crazy but its like being in high school everyday. Sept all the back stabbing is for real.lol

Well here we go.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Iam off today also. What's up?
I'm getting allot accomplished today. Got to see the little ones at my nieces pad. Getting the trailer papers squared away, I Hope. maybe get an early court appearance too. Checking on that.

I have work to do and you can have it. I'll od you a favor. Meet me here and we'll trade and I'll go to the lake :D
Last time I did that I ended up with my buddies job and he got canned. I'm good. Dam good.lol:p

Hey buddy looks like there is a dinner in the air between two certain people tonight.... ohhhh Lord... lol ;)
so you n Tyro/Myro are headed to Chuy's tonight??? Hummmmm Maybe Marqo Kyle and I will meet you there. :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm getting allot accomplished today. Got to see the little ones at my nieces pad. Getting the trailer papers squared away, I Hope. maybe get an early court appearance too. Checking on that.

Last time I did that I ended up with my buddies job and he got canned. I'm good. Dam good.lol:p

so you n Tyro/Myro are headed to Chuy's tonight??? Hummmmm Maybe Marqo Kyle and I will meet you there. :D

LOL no not Chuy's.. we are headed to Keith and Jens pad tonight.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts