Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 months as of yesterday till the big day, took our engagement pics in the old town pasadena city hall. she was happy with them so thats all that matters:D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Congrats

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like love...
thanks everyone, ya i can't say i thought it would be this easy after all the terrible woman i have been with. this is the only one who has yet to ever make me happy :) she is a great woman.

DS is this you guys out at Moabi last week..if so I finally got a shot of you zipping by us :D
haha ya thats me! looks like friday i think. nice pic, thanks man. my sis got a video last weekend since i was telling her i never see my boat on the water http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVYV0MV8LIc

·
"SELF MADE" broke dick
1,006 Posts
4 months as of yesterday till the big day, took our engagement pics in the old town pasadena city hall. she was happy so thats all that matters:D
As long as you always remember that your marriage will last forever.....:D:D

Congrats.:))THumbsUp

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
The two of you meet in the gym?

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats. Great photos. Matches the truck and boat!
haha never thought about that, all i need now is a nice honeymoon to add to the package:D
The two of you meet in the gym?
not actually in the gym, but gym related LOL. she is the neighbor or my business partner who i opened my gym with. i was at his house one day and she just happened to be out front of her house and we started talkin.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
not actually in the gym, but gym related LOL. she is the neighbor or my business partner who i opened my gym with. i was at his house one day and she just happened to be out front of her house and we started talkin.
I met my wife in the gym. Walked up behind her when she was on the treadmill and said "Can I get some fries with that shake?". Congrats to the both of you. What gym do you own?

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
haha no shiet! swoll s.o.b! congrats brotha! (bitchen fly by, by the way!)
thanks man:D

I met my wife in the gym. Walked up behind her when she was on the treadmill and said "Can I get some fries with that shake?". Congrats to the both of you. What gym do you own?
haha if i had a nickle for everytime i said that when i use to work as a personal trainer at la fitness i'd be rich:)grn ya its nice to meet someone who is into the gym it gives ya a more healthy life style. we have a 6,000 sq ft building that we share with a mixed martial arts company that was already there so basically i sub-lease from the main owner. we get the top floor and share the 2,500 sq ft matt and boxing ring where i have the traininers do boot camps and i teach cardio kickboxing classes. most of our business is personal training since we our private and don't do memberships besides our classes being a monthly membership. don't you own one if i remember??? our website www.unitedmixedmartialarts.com

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
don't you own one if i remember???
Nope. Just visit one frequently. Used to be much more frequently.

And in regards to "No turning back now", my In-Laws had a ticket to Hawaii waiting for my wife up to the day of our wedding if she didn't want to go through with it. :)sphss

1 - 20 of 37 Posts