Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
She is the perfect Obama supporter.... Believed everything Obama said.... Problem is there is this thing called the truth that always gets in the way of the liberal agenda..... Truth only gets thru if you open your eyes, unfortunately, most libs are blinded and run on emotion, not facts and truth!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a short version. Did not realize the first was so long.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Yea, that first one was a bit long. ;) The second is awesome. Got to see the long one now. :)

If she can "get it", why can't others? They aren't as smart as she? :)eh:)

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
She is the perfect Obama supporter.... Believed everything Obama said.... Problem is there is this thing called the truth that always gets in the way of the liberal agenda..... Truth only gets thru if you open your eyes, unfortunately, most libs are blinded and run on CHANCE OF FREEBIES

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya. She is not the brightest bulb in the box but she does know Obama lied to her. Sad some of the people on the boards here are not as smart as her.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
For accuracy,

I don't think the first point of raising payroll taxes is raising the taxes especially since he stated it in 2008 and it's returning to 2008 level.

Granted, I think all those taxes should go in the trash, but iiwii.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Ignorance is curable with information . . .

. . . sadly, stupidity is not curable.

·
1,512 Posts
Ya. She is not the brightest bulb in the box but she does know Obama lied to her. Sad some of the people on the boards here are not as smart as her.

Did you see anything in the interview that would lead you to believe she would not vote for an Obama "type" again? I didn't.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts