Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1977 Custom Sprint Jet
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leland predicted that I would possibly run high 8s in Augusta and I laughed at him.... Well, he was right!! Ran 8.93 @ 114.8 sunday afternoon!!!! Not bad for a small block, huh... YOU DA MAN Leland!!!!!! Im glad you were right!!! Sorry for doubting the king of rope racing!!! LOL Hope you made it home safe!! It was fun!! We will definitly do it again next year. But, we will be more preparred.. Later Tim

·
Registered
471 Posts
[email protected]

That is some killer numbers, you are getting it done with a small block, it is one thing to talk about how fast your boat is, it is another thing to have the numbers to back it up! Glad to here yall had a great time, how did Leland and his bunch do? Hope to see yall somewhere before the summer is gone, have a good one!:)devil

·
If You Can
545 Posts
Thanks Tim

Shadow, Me and the Kid won the first round. My motor shut off in the second round. As soon as I hit the gas, it died.??????? The girl did great for her first race. She broke out every run.
We are headed to Wheatland for some more practice.:)devil
The black shine boat ran great on smooth water. Tims new name is Rock Star.:D:D

·
1977 Custom Sprint Jet
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rock Star....

Shadow, Me and the Kid won the first round. My motor shut off in the second round. As soon as I hit the gas, it died.??????? The girl did great for her first race. She broke out every run.
We are headed to Wheatland for some more practice.:)devil
The black shine boat ran great on smooth water. Tims new name is Rock Star.:D:D
I like the sound of that!!!!! Thanks Leland.. be safe at wheatland!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts