Performance Boats Forum banner

Gotta love little boats....

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  77charger 
#1 ·
Got mine back after being essentially on loan to a buddy while he tried to come up with the money to buy it... on the bright side, it was stored under cover and he never used it... So much easier than a big boat to clean. Now for a quick once over and we'll have her running again. :D

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I am NOT back. :D :D :D

what hull is that?
It's a 19' Riviera hull. Solid boat and she's got some get up and go to her with mild power. Some of the East Side Saguaro crew remember seeing the transom more than a few times back in the day, right Spitter? :D

#7 ·
This was when he used to actually see it on the water though, not just in his driveway. :D

#11 ·
Thanks. Have had alot of fun in that boat over the years... :D

sooner or later they all come back to the dark side. lol
I am NOT back!!! :D :D :D

LMAO

So when is the madien sag trip? Come on, aint no weight holding that throttle foot back anymore:D
I don't recall ever holding back on the throttle, and if anything that weight you speak of would have only added forward momentum. The only thing is, she's been sitting for almost 2 years so I need to check everything out before I float her. Don't want to be added to the Griz's towed boat photo album. :D

#16 · (Edited)
Here's a top view:

Hey Jordy, you looking to sell it? If so how much?
I am going to sell her, not sure for how much... need to clean her up and get her running again and make sure everything is good to go... as I said, I'm just passing through potato chip'ville!!! :D

It's not gonna sell w/o the Fishbowl Velocity Stack.
If I could only find one for a 1050 Dominator... ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.