Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with people..This guy off the boards ( yeah hes one of us) calls me up and wants my to buy my boat, ok cool right .....well I send him pics and video to make sure he knows what hes getting (he's outta state) set a fair price and I assume deals done, he claims deposit is on the way. lots of communication he claims Ive got his word and his dads word as well. yeah well you guessed it all of a sudden no calls and when they do answer the phone and realize its me they hang up. no explanation nothing.. now I dont really care but WTF is wrong with people? If your broke dont waste peoples time, If things change, just be honest, Sh*& happens..Maybe hell read this and maybe he wont doest really matter to me. If someone calls you from another state for a boat for his retired dad dont count your chickens till you get a DEPOSIT...Sorry RANT over....:(:(

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Fugg, I thought this post would be about some cool motors :mad:

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
I find this in business a lot.....people are afraid to say no or that they changed their mind. I don't get it either. If you don't want it, just say so and be on your way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts