Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Cruz??

Yes, I saw/heard ol' Moonbeam mouthing off... Fortunately his scope of influence pretty much dies at the California border.
I am a bit concerned about Cruz' eligibility to be President.. Wasn't he born in Canada? To at least one Cuba parent?? His "birthright" won't be ignored like obama's was..
If he is in fact a legal American born citizen, and if he can rally the religious right, along with the TEA Party that already loves him, AND the true right wing Constitutional supporters, he might have a chance...
Anyone know the straight poop about his birthright other than he renounced his Canadian citizenship a while back???
Ray

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
my liberal frioend posted this on facebook

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
The only reason the one we got in office is still around is he ain't worth the .22 bullet to put him down :duh:
And if they tried to pull that shit on Cruz he should be shown Obangyas ....like that would ever happen ...

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
If he is in fact a legal American born citizen, and if he can rally the religious right, along with the TEA Party that already loves him, AND the true right wing Constitutional supporters, he might have a chance...
Anyone know the straight poop about his birthright other than he renounced his Canadian citizenship a while back???
Ray
My brother and sister were born in Saudi Arabia while my Dad was working for ARAMCO an oil company.They are Americans not ragheads.:)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Media "stained"

Atta Boy Cruz...you go get 'em...you get shotgun in the Clown Car next to Trump...:)hand
Sadly, as much as either one of these fine Americans could help our Country right now, they both have been "stained" by the libtard media. Much like Palin, these men have been the brunt of the ignorant voter's jokes for too long.. The idea that Cruz tried to "shut down the gov't" is pure bullshit. The truth about the big shutdown all falls on obama. He could have easily financed ALL the gov't services for at least 6 months IF he really wanted to... It was all about false blame. Remember, NOTHING is ever obama's fault....
When obama is done he will have a reputation lower than Pee Wee Herman..... AND, a nice new set of PRISON numbers on his shirt...
Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ba-baaaaaaaam!!!!

and pay no mind to the shrew.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
After watching that video I can see why the Libs don't like Cruz. He tells the truth and the libs don't have a clue as to what the truth is. I don't have a clue if he will make the cut or not but it is kind of refreshing to hear someone speaking the truth once in a while and also talking about following the Constitution. What a novel idea.:duh:

Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts