Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently Michelle Obama went to serve food to the homeless at a government funded soup kitchen.

Cost of a bowl of soup at homeless shelter: $0.00 dollars

Having Michelle Obama Serve you your soup: $0.00 dollars

Snapping a picture of a homeless person who is receiving government funded meal while taking a picture of the first lady using his $500 Black Berry cell phone: Priceless

Attachments

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Snapping a picture of a homeless person who is receiving government funded meal while taking a picture of the first lady using his $500 Black Berry cell phone:
...and her talking the time to pose for him.....

I don't even have that phone.

Please correct the title.....TAXPAYER FUNDED.....

·
Registered
156 Posts
They got it from the money they recieved from ACORN and Obama for filling out voter registrations forms.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Are you trying to say that white guys dont know how to sell rock??? :|err

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
If he's homeless, then where does the cell phone bill get sent to...OH my bad, it's sent to each one of us. What the hell does he need a phone like that for anyway?

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
If he's homeless, then where does the cell phone bill get sent to...OH my bad, it's sent to each one of us. What the hell does he need a phone like that for anyway?
He needs to call the soup kitchen to chedk what's on the menu.....

What will really piss us off is the govenment furnished laptop he downloads Michelle's picture to and uses it as a screensaver.:)hand

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
He needs to call the soup kitchen to chedk what's on the menu.....

What will really piss us off is the govenment furnished laptop he downloads Michelle's picture to and uses it as a screensaver.:)hand
What about the government funded WIFI connection he uses in the city park AND the government funded electric to keep the battery charged???

We have to ensure that these homeless stay in touch with civilization ya know... :)sphss

1 - 10 of 10 Posts