·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry ram.... I guess you'll have to put in your 6! :)st :wink2: ;)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Never collected welfare.;)
Maybe not officially, but I give you charitable life lessons every day with not even so much as a "thank you" in return!:bangmyhead:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The bottom line here is the majority of these folks would rather go without than perform labor. How sad is that. As a parent, I can't think of a lesson more important to teach my children than the value of hard work. Not only does it provide an income for financial support but, just as important, it provides self respect.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
The bottom line here is the majority of these folks would rather go without than perform labor. How sad is that. As a parent, I can't think of a lesson more important to teach my children than the value of hard work. Not only does it provide an income for financial support but, just as important, it provides self respect.
Agreed! But parenthood's logic and lessons are lost when the Government takes on the roll of Daddy!
Today's "Lessons" takes on whole new perspective ....

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agreed! But parenthood's logic and lessons are lost when the Government takes on the roll of Daddy!
Today's "Lessons" takes on whole new perspective ....
That's right. And the proud Democrats, ram, jp, and the shrew, should be even prouder that the Democrats took and entire group of people, ruined their family values and kept them enslaved, poor, and voting Democrat. Way to go guys!!! :)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
AND, Forkin' Crazy is scared to death that one of those dumb bastards will outperform him and take his job.:lucky:

sounds made up to me.

Is this one of unfactual facts you like so much?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
AND, Forkin' Crazy is scared to death that one of those dumb bastards will outperform him and take his job
I had to borrow the quote because I have the liberal ignoramus retard on ignore. :)hand

And to reply, my work is hard work. Sometimes as much as 15 hrs a day. Out doors in the sun in 90-100 degree heat. I don't think I have to worry about some lazy welfare leach that won't work 6 hrs of gravy work (you don't actually think it would be 6 hrs of hard work do you?) taking my job. That's a laugh. :yes:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I had to borrow the quote because I have the liberal ignoramus retard on ignore. :)hand

And to reply, my work is hard work. Sometimes as much as 15 hrs a day. Out doors in the sun in 90-100 degree heat. I don't think I have to worry about some lazy welfare leach that won't work 6 hrs of gravy work (you don't actually think it would be 6 hrs of hard word do you?) taking my job. That's a laugh. :yes:

Reality
And, I was just starting to enjoy being on your ignore list.:wtf:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reality
And, I was just starting to enjoy being on your ignore list.:wtf:
You big dummy!!! That was before I took you off ignore. I copied that pasted that then used HTML to "quote".

And you may have seen my reasoning for taking you off "ignore", but I'll say it again away:

You're like watching a fat woman disrobe. You never know what will pop out next so you have to watch. :wink2:

·
Registered
600 Posts
You big dummy!!! That was before I took you off ignore. I copied that pasted that then used HTML to "quote".

And you may have seen my reasoning for taking you off "ignore", but I'll say it again away:

You're like watching a fat woman disrobe. You never know what will pop out next so you have to watch. :wink2:
Are you a chubby chaser FC?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:wink2:

Perry Garand

This message is hidden because Perry Garand is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

1 - 20 of 26 Posts