Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad and brother own 65 acres on Grand Island. 1 mile south of the Ryde Hotel. South of Walnut Grove. Small house (refurbished double wide) shop (twice the size) and a new modern 65' boat dock. Dock is H shaped and can fit 6 boats. There's a gazebo, hot tub, decking. about 100 fruit trees and garden area. The land is farmed by a neighbor. I'm buying my brother out, and the wife does not want to move there. Any one interested in renting this place? Short trip to Giusti's.

Or I might end up there by myself.

Jerry

·
Registered
272 Posts
My dad and brother own 65 acres on Grand Island. 1 mile south of the Ryde Hotel. South of Walnut Grove. Small house (refurbished double wide) shop (twice the size) and a new modern 65' boat dock. Dock is H shaped and can fit 6 boats. There's a gazebo, hot tub, decking. about 100 fruit trees and garden area. The land is farmed by a neighbor. I'm buying my brother out, and the wife does not want to move there. Any one interested in renting this place? Short trip to Giusti's.

Jerry
How about a DLB club house?:happy:

·
Registered
848 Posts

Jerry
Pictures?

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Is this the place? Looks like a nice quiet place to relax. Keep the boat on a Hydro Lift, ready to hit the water whenever you feel like it!

If the cross channel flood gates in Walnut Grove are open, nice little 6-7 mile cruise to Guisti's or Wimpy's by boat. Or a relaxing afternoon anchored in The Meadows.

If the flood gates are closed, head up river a few miles and head down Georgiana Slough to B&W. Only 16 miles by water, dock to dock. From there, the Delta is your world. Play time!

Jerrys place on the delta.jpg

EDIT: Or head directly up river, 36-37 miles puts you in Old Town Sacramento and the mouth of The American River.

Nice Central location Jerry!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts