Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Awesome!!! That means I can go to downtown Ferguson. I need some new shoes and a flat screen! :)sphss

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Shots fired. I'd like to be on one end of that street with a HumV and a minigun.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Ferguson Market and Liquor is being hit right now. People leaving with arm loads shit. Damn niqqers!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Is there anyone who believes these criminals really would've gone home peacefully with a different decision?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Sorry but the bitch i am listening to is so scared I would not doubt it is fireworks....They say he has been in Iraq so he knows the difference.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
nothing says "justice" like burning down a small business that has nothing to do with the situation

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Ferguson burns....

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Just look at that carbon footprint from burning all those fucking buildings. An Autozone.... it will be 2 degrees cooler at my house in the east tomorrow because of it alone.
At least the city should have got with these people before tonight and told them what building to burn to clean up the city and get the most government assistance for. Win win. :duh:

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
And why would they report the findings at night ? They KNOW these bastards are just waiting to fuck things up .....really you couldn't wait till am to announce it ? Where you could actually be able to see and protect the situation better ? ....

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
THe MEDIA is at 100% fault for all this..

Way to much coverage. All about ratings...
Let us not forget how this all started.....

Just a bunch of Niqqer's lies gone viral!..Grand Jury could not find a smidgen of evidence to collaborate their lies....... Not a "smidgen" Barack! :wink2:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Let us not forget how this all started.....

Just a bunch of Niqqer's lies gone viral!..Grand Jury could not find a smidgen of evidence to collaborate their lies....... Not a "smidgen" Barack! :wink2:
I agree...

YET,,,,,, You and i wouldnt be talking about this if the Media didnt blow it up like they did... This would of been just like another dead kid in East St. Louis. Just like Detroit, which is about 7-9 a-day or a week...

The real truth is . Black kid killed by white cop.. Needs to be head line news...

no news for the Black cop killing white kid in Utah...

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Even the police have there hands tied !
This is BS burning down buildings turning over police cars
Destroying public property, by not shooting these criminals at
Will we are sending the message this is ok to do !!!
I'd say open season on all these motherfuc-ers
And I would sleep like a baby..... Nothing would send a message we won't put up
With your animal like behavior more than bodies on the ground.

What have we become as a society to put up with this shit!
Lets stop showing pictures of this shitstain when he was 14 and post real pictures
Of the punk street thug he was .... Good ridence another pos I don't have to worry about.
Liberal media can bite me!

Rant over

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Even the police have there hands tied !
This is BS burning down buildings turning over police cars
Destroying public property, by not shooting these criminals at
Will we are sending the message this is ok to do !!!
I'd say open season on all these motherfuc-ers
And I would sleep like a baby..... Nothing would send a message we won't put up
With your animal like behavior more than bodies on the ground.

What have we become as a society to put up with this shit!
Lets stop showing pictures of this shitstain when he was 14 and post real pictures
Of the punk street thug he was .... Good ridence another pos I don't have to worry about.
Liberal media can bite me!

Rant over
What do you expect, the example has been set from the HNIC himself! Scorched earth is his M.O., he's just more refined at it. Plus he's got a worthless piece of human waste like Sharpton to do the dirty work in the streets inciting the ghetto masses. This shit is no spontaneous accident or action!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Where is the Reverend Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the race baiters in all of this , clearly not in the thick of the crowd last nite trying to promote calm , probably hanging out safe and warm somewhere safe and warm watching the news feed on chaos and aftermath of what they helped create :bangmyhead:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
And why would they report the findings at night ? They KNOW these bastards are just waiting to fuck things up .....really you couldn't wait till am to announce it ? Where you could actually be able to see and protect the situation better ? ....
From what I could gather they knew the decision at about 1pm. I figured since there was a delay on when to report it was because they were gearing up the police and national guard to be ready before they made the announcement.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts