Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn gravel truck cruising down the 210 East in Glendora today at 5:30 like he owns the whole damn road! Potter Trucking...WhoTF does that guy think he is!?!?!?!? :p

j/k kidding Tim... Hope all is well with you and Melissa and the kids.:)hand Definitely need to get together SOON for dinner, it's been WAY too long...

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Damn gravel truck cruising down the 210 East in Glendora today at 5:30 like he owns the whole damn road! Potter Trucking...WhoTF does that guy think he is!?!?!?!? :p

j/k kidding Tim... Hope all is well you and Melissa and the kids.:)hand Definitely need to get together SOON for dinner...
I don't know who that guy is, but next time he better pull over and stop when I am on my way to another fire...

·
Registered
125 Posts

Ya I have seen that guy, he drives like a maniac:D

C-ya on Friday:)hand

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
We don't have much love for gravel trucks around here. They cause a lot of deaths on highways in Tarrant County Texas.

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
We don't have much love for gravel trucks around here. They cause a lot of deaths on highways in Tarrant County Texas.

Them boarder jumpers can't drive. They just work for less. I saw an idiot driving a cement mixer, well he was driving his cement mixer up the back side of a dump truck. Right up the strong arm and put the front tires of the cement truck on top of the dump trucks box.

Poor sucker in the dump truck had a warrent out for his arrest. Cuff'm and stuff'm Roscoe.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts

j/k kidding Tim... Hope all is well with you and Melissa and the kids.:)hand Definitely need to get together SOON for dinner, it's been WAY too long...
I don't know who that guy is, but next time he better pull over and stop when I am on my way to another fire...

Ya I have seen that guy, he drives like a maniac:D

C-ya on Friday:)hand
Them boarder jumpers can't drive. They just work for less. I saw an idiot driving a cement mixer, well he was driving his cement mixer up the back side of a dump truck. Right up the strong arm and put the front tires of the cement truck on top of the dump trucks box.

Poor sucker in the dump truck had a warrent out for his arrest. Cuff'm and stuff'm Roscoe.
you can all kiss my big white dump truck driving A**:)hand:)hand

hey throttle what are you talkin bout? I don't do the OC

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
The big problem on hwy 114 from Bridgeport where the quarries are over the top of Ft. Worth is the traffic lights every five miles or so. I can understand the frustration of those guys hauling heavy loads getting up to speed(55+) and walla, another traffic light looms ahead. The decision is do I start braking or try to make it through if it turns yellow? Big truck drivers shouldn't have to make those decisions as often as they have to do on that road.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
The big problem on hwy 114 from Bridgeport where the quarries are over the top of Ft. Worth is the traffic lights every five miles or so. I can understand the frustration of those guys hauling heavy loads getting up to speed(55+) and walla, another traffic light looms ahead. The decision is do I start braking or try to make it through if it turns yellow? Big truck drivers shouldn't have to make those decisions as often as they have to do on that road.
I was bored and counted how many times I shifted in one day. That day was 786. Never realized how much I shift the truck.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
Tim....As a biker you would understand this question. Do you always cover your load?
nope. I don't have to unless it blows. My material is always wet so you have a better chance of getting muddy behind me. O but wait I have water tight seals.
I haul sand blast sand and golf course sand as well, and yes those are covered. If you saw my truck (ask Havasu Dreamin) you would know I take care of my stuff and TRY not to let it blow and never let it spill. On a hot day it drys quick.

Tom just do what I do when I get behind a gravel truck, punch it and go around..:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
FKNN gravel trucks.. an Drivers F you!!!
How about paying for the multiple windshields you jacked!!

I hate you!!:)devil

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
nope. I don't have to unless it blows. My material is always wet so you have a better chance of getting muddy behind me. O but wait I have water tight seals.
I haul sand blast sand and golf course sand as well, and yes those are covered. If you saw my truck (ask Havasu Hangin) you would know I take care of my stuff and TRY not to let it blow and never let it spill. On a hot day it drys quick.

Tom just do what I do when I get behind a gravel truck, punch it and go around..:)devil:)devil

Coming across Wyoming one time we tried that. The guy was dropping so much shit we felt it a mile away and before we even saw his truck. As we got closer it got thicker and thicker. Finally when we saw what was going on we took off literally blind to pass the ****. Hurt like a mofo.....

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
[QUOTE.

Tom just do what I do when I get behind a gravel truck, punch it and go around..:)devil:)devil[/QUOTE]

I'm amazed at how many dumb asses will tail gate a dump truck, or fallow it onto the freeway when they can pass it with relative ease.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
[QUOTE.

I'm amazed at how many dumb asses will tail gate a dump truck, or fallow it onto the freeway when they can pass it with relative ease.[/QUOTE]

I have polished stainless steel tailgates (they are like a mirror), I get tons of people tailgating me so they can check their light, lipstick, or whatever:)grn:)grn

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
It's the ten bad apples that give gravel trucks a bad name. My 17 year old car is chipped pretty bad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts