Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a friend looking for homes for the remaining puppies.

7 left in the litter, 4 boys and 3 girls. They will be 11 weeks tomorrow. Some all black with white patches on the chest and feet, a couple Mantle. Please PM me for more info.

We have one boy from the litter and he is very sweet and gentle already. He is turning into such a good dog!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Welcome aboard WM! Without pictures of these cute little puppies people will only think of how huge they will one day. For anyone thinking they will be less than perfect family pets, here's our tough guy:
(sorry about the focus)

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Welcome aboard WM! Without pictures of these cute little puppies people will only think of how huge they will one day. For anyone thinking they will be less than perfect family pets, here's our tough guy:
(sorry about the focus)

Doc, that's great! Thinkin you might need to start a thread with more pics of this amazing pouch! :)devil

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These two pics are of our boy, Cash. The first one is at 6 weeks, the second at 10 weeks.

She is asking $500. She really needs to find them homes since there are 7 plus the mom and dad AND an Akita.

I will post a pic of a group of them at 6 weeks...

Attachments

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
These two pics are of our boy, Cash. The first one is at 6 weeks, the second at 10 weeks.

She is asking $500. She really needs to find them homes since there are 7 plus the mom and dad AND an Akita.

I will post a pic of a group of them at 6 weeks...
Very nice! Wish our family was in the market! You should have no problems moving them for her! And welcome to the boards also! :)devil

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Cletus will be five this summer. He's tall and slender, only 135 lbs. My daughter's blue is just over a year and already heavier than Cletus but not as tall. Best of luck finding loving homes for those cute little guys!

Hey, I just saw that you are from Rancho Cucamonga. My son-in-law and daughter's family live in the Red Hills country club and we're there often visiting. Fact is they just spent last week here for their spring break.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are just east of Red Hill, walking distance to Red Hill Park...

Cash weighed in at 24 lbs at 10 weeks...he is muscular and solid already. Your guy looks much bigger in the picture, we were guessing more like 175...love his markings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts