Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,362 Posts
THANK YOUSteve and Sue. We had the time of our lives. I don't know how we can ever repay you for such a great weekend, I hope we can do it again someday.

If you really want to do the Powell thing let us know, we are definitely in. Would love to do the jet boat thing too:D:D

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
THANK YOUSteve and Sue. We had the time of our lives. I don't know how we can ever repay you for such a great weekend, I hope we can do it again someday.

If you really want to do the Powell thing let us know, we are definitely in. Would love to do the jet boat thing too:D:D
glad you guys had fun....I know we sure did!

Attachments

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,866 Posts
The lake is so big you hardly see anyone there. we launch out of Callville Bay and I'll tell ya, Memorial Day and the 4th seemed just like any other weekend.
Nice pics guys and it looks like ya'll had a great time.

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WHY? I tried to find out the info but can't seem to locate any credible info.

We can see the rock formations slowly getting darker and coming to surface (water dropping) and it is shocking...whats going on?
the new straw is comming thru there,soon as the water level drops,
the problem they are ahaving is the lake is rising faster than they can drop it without flooding everyone out down river...

that and forever resorts is threat'n to sue them cause of loss and constantly lowering the marinas...

the problem is they were hoping for a bigger drought so they could dump down to 1090

i was stand at the ramp at vegas wash talking to the water authority years back and he
told me they were gonna drop mead 150'...guess he wasn't lying

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.