Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyro and I had a great weekend with everyone, thanks so much guys you all are the best! Josh and Linda... thanks for being so kind to my friends they loved the tube!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
???

Sorry we didn't hook up bro. I'm sure the wife polished off what was left.:D By the way, thanks for the fly by you a-hole!!!! you and Keith! that woke the camp up pretty good! We hit it pretty good all weekend, I'm still hurt'n. Well, better crack a beer to make me feel better!:D

Talk to you soon,

Vin.....
Killer weekend. Thanks again to everyone.

Vin, i had the hornitos waiting for you:D

·
Registered
964 Posts
Josh and Linda... thanks for being so kind to my friends they loved the tube!!!
Any time! We had a blast as well. Thats what go to lake for, to have a great time and hangout wright?:)devil

·
Registered
854 Posts
Tyro and I had a great weekend with everyone, thanks so much guys you all are the best! Josh and Linda... thanks for being so kind to my friends they loved the tube!!!
It was great hanging out with all of you this weekend! I would love to due this again soon!

See everyone this weekend:|err

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got there Sunday about 1:00 Looks like all the lightweights split. Saw Big Ern and ran around with Josh's crew till I lost the fuel pump.
What'sa matta, can't hang no more??????
I was there Saturday morning... set up camp, ate a quick bite and popped my first coors light at 9:30!!!! Drank all day ..... I hung my friend, but funny I never saw you......:|err :)hand

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Dont you guys have any more pics then Tyro's sexy ass?:D Guess Im not missing out on to much huh? Miss all you guys will be out soon.:)hand

·
Registered
337 Posts
Dont you guys have any more pics then Tyro's sexy ass?:D Guess Im not missing out on to much huh? Miss all you guys will be out soon.:)hand
dude i wish i could post the pics i have from a few weeks ago. i promised not to though. i think we may have a repeat tonight, huh myro........:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts