Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Great Piece! Regardless if you liked him or not,Or agreed with his decisions or not, there is no doubt that he is a true patriot. Something you cannot say about O.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Well, it being TIME in partner with CNN, there were a few subtle remarks but over all pretty cool.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
Great piece! I'd forgotten what it was like to feel something OTHER than contempt, disgust, and shame when thinking of our president.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
About half way into the video the photographer that he was "Quite Shocked" at the Patriotism and Nationalism he witnessed in the US because he saw it in other countries but not here till then.....Sad, fair weather liberals supporting this country in time of extreme crisis but yet tear it apart after my military brothers and sisters have defended them and provided that security. That’s the hypocrisy of liberal left idiots that get me disgusted with their very existence. You can't support the country and its protection one day and spit on it the next!

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
About half way into the video the photographer that he was "Quite Shocked" at the Patriotism and Nationalism he witnessed
That struck me too. He was 'shocked' at the "cult of personality" around W. I wonder if he's equally as shocked about the worshipping of an America-hating marxist from kenya? F'n worthless lefties.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Thank you. He's a good man. I hope history is fair to him.
I'll second this one Cdog! In the eternities only the truth will be told so you will get your wish.

Thanks BigQ! I'll admit to strong emotions while watching this. Both my wife and wiped a tear or two. He is a very good man despite the fact that the liberal press spent so much energy trying to disprove such.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts