Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Electronics Technology Product Metal Fashion accessory Silver Auto part Thx Big Time Johnny,
My parts came out awesome, Any one needs polishing done 42 Johnny is the man. My parts came out Bitchin . And he even beat Romieros price here in town. Top quality work. Sorry bout the crappy pics , they dont do them justice. Cant wait to get them clear powdercoated . Now I guess its time to start showing off my new project ,thread coming soon. Again Thx to Johnny for a great job.

Bob

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Johnny Lives in Palm Desert Ca .

He lives in Palm Desert Calif. Man they came out Bitchen will take better pics tomm. in the light

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys....

Bob is being extra nice as it took longer then needed and I fell behind on his stuff...

post photo's when the boat is done, its going to look great...

Johnny

·
Registered
404 Posts
Looks great!!

Thanks for the kind words guys....

Bob is being extra nice as it took longer then needed and I fell behind on his stuff...

post photo's when the boat is done, its going to look great...

Johnny
Hi 42 Johnny:

Excellent work. Was wondering how that SE boat was coming for your son? We'll probably have a race at Parker on Thanksgiving because guys 'n gals will be coming down from the northwest and one from the midwest. Would be nice to have a couple from region 12 (our region).

Dust:)hand

1 - 9 of 9 Posts