Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to relay a great service experience. I needed 6 gallons of Merc Premiun Plus outboard oil. After searching the web I landed at domo-online.com. They had a price of $25 per gallon and $30 total shipping. I ordered the 6 gallons and about 2 days later it arrived. One of the boxes had a stain on it that looked like the oil had leaked slightly. I opened the two boxes and discovered that they had shipped DFI oil by mistake. I sent an email to Dave at Domo explaining the problem. The next day I received a response with an apology and two UPS prepaid labels for return. Dave said he would ship out the correct oil the next day. I re boxed the oil only this time ,I put the gallon jugs in compactor bags. I took them to the UPS store, dropped them off and thought I was done. The UPS store called me later that day and told me that UPS wouldn't ship the box with the stain on it. I told them I would come back the next day and re box it for shipment.
I sent Dave a note explaining that one box would be late returning and it may cost me a few bucks to re box. I just received a note from Dave saying not to worry about returning the three gallons that leaked, do not spend any money re boxing and please keep and use the 3 gallons.
Talk about great customer service. These guys just earned my business for life. You just don't see this kind of customer service anymore.
Thanks much Dave and Domo oil!!!
Best
dave29

1 - 1 of 1 Posts